Spa Receptionist - Lễ Tân Spa
- Hạn nộp: 30/12/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Answering all incoming phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Answering all guest questions regarding spa offerings, appointment availability, length and cost of treatments.
- Effectively suggest alternatives to guests if their first requests can not be met.
- Scheduling appointments in such a way that staff is available to handle all bookings, or work with other Spas to have staff sent in for assistance.
- Politely confirm time of appointment and cancellation policy to all guest before ending phone conversations.
- Dealing with guest complaints.
- Assisting with spa promotions
- Assisting with journalist visits and photo shoots.
- Presenting complimentary gifts to guest after conducting spa tour.
- Assisting in the ongoing practice of dialogues in English and Japanese, regarding spa treatments and dialogues during treatments.
- To be well informed and educated in all aspects of Spa facilities, policies and procedures.
- To Supervise completion of tasks regarding all daily check list and delegated tasks as necessary to staff to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- To insure complete preparation of weekly requests of par stocks and supplies.
- Staff attendant: sick leave holidays, unpaid time off, ceremonies, etc.
- Guest complaints, incident reports regarding staff or guest.
- Monthly summary of treatments and guest information.
- Daily sales of services and retail.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy and procedures
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy related to fire, hygiene, health and safety
- Reporting for duty punctually and wear the correct uniform with the name badge at all times
- Carrying out the other duties as assigned by the management team
- Establishing good relationship and rapport with guests and colleagues
- To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas
- Being aware of other departments’ promotions and sell them.
- Keeping the reception area neat and clean at all times.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Insurance as labor law
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
- Relocation, repatriation allowance
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance
- Accommodation, uniform, transportation, and meals are provided
- Service charge as revenue
- International working environment, join courses of IHG Group
- Healthcare insurance for personal at least 6 months and for the family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- For further discuss in interview
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Please send CV to email: Nộp hồ sơ
- Phone: 0919 859 020 (Mr. Trường)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr. Trường (Brio) - Recruitment Officer