Regent Club Attendant - Nhân Viên Phục Vụ Regent Club
- Hạn nộp: 31/03/2024
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Personalize interactions within the service process, aiming to make each visit to the Regent Club as memorable and unique as possible. Acknowledge guests and remember dining preferences as well as their names and preferred seating.
- Personalize menu recommendations to guests for both food and beverage orders, by genuinely listening to the guest’s preferences and taking notes accordingly.
- Discretely observe the guest and check their satisfaction, collect guest feedback and report to higher management to take immediate actions if necessary. Promtly response to guest issues and act with generosity.
- Make sure that all food and beverage orders are served within the standard time and are checked for quality and presentation before serving to the guest table.
- Make sure that all guest preferences, special request, food allergies and dietary restrictions are keyed in guest profile in the PMS system, communicated well within the Regent Club team, Regent Club Kitchen team, all dining outlets and throughout the resort to related departments.
- Ensure to record daily beverage consumption in order to keep track of the stock and raise purchase requests when needed.
- Ensure all tables are setup according to the Regent standards, tableware (plates, glasses, cutleries) is clean, polished and defect-free, and that service stations are fully stocked and ready for operation.
- Ensure that the Regent Club and surrounding areas are always clean, the floor, tables, furniture and counters are dust- and stain-free, music playlist is adhered to Regent brand standard, the lights are appropriate to the time of the day, the working place is in a spotless condition. Follow cleaning checklists, take control and inspect the areas on a regular basis. Report any maintanence issues to the higher management for immediate rectification.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Appealing remuneration including service charge as revenue (100% salary and service charge during probation period)
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
- Relocation, repatriation allowance
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance: 1 million per 3 service months
- Accommodation, uniforms, transportation, and meals are provided
- International working environment
- Insurance as labor law
- Healthcare insurance for personnel for at least 6 service months and for the family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hospitality Skills or related field
- At least 1-year of service in the five-star hotel
- Possess the customer service-oriented mindset
- Can work in rotated shifts
- Fluent in English is a must
- Able to use Opera or other Hotel Management Systems is prefered
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Email: recruitment.regentpq(a còng)ihg.com
- Phone: 02973 88 0000/ 0919 290 709 (Phòng Nhân sự)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr. Trường (Brio) - Recruitment Officer