- Hạn nộp: 30/01/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM, Quận 3 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Be responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of the accounting and financial matters.
- Ensure internal control system designed by the ACCOR Headquarters as well as per rules and regulations of Vietnam are implemented.
- Maintain books of accounts as per ACCOR standards.
- Formulate financial policy as and when it is required keeping in view the requirements of local rules and regulations.
- Help create a congenial working atmosphere in the hotel by way of motivating staff and extending cooperation to other departments.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar field in Hospitality Industry
- Strong leadership, training and management capability
- Excellent communications skill both in English and Vietnamese
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 76 -78 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
Conveniently located in the city centre, Hotel Des Arts Saigon is only 2 minutes away from the main tourist attractions, popular bars, local cafes, shopping centres and entertainment complexes. The chic, yet locally inspired 5-star hotel features 168 rooms and suites, stylish restaurants, a rooftop pool bar, spa, fitness centre, garden, terrace, 1 ballroom and 2 meeting rooms. Perfect for both business and leisure travellers.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng NS