Activity Attendant - Hoạt náo viên
- Hạn nộp: 28/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Xuyên Mộc - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure well being and safety of the guests and making sure no harm comes to them.
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures of Cinema, Karaoke, and Kid Corner.
- Supervise Kids Center, Cinema, Karaoke, Cabana reservations and activities booking to ensure maximum yield and labor efficiency.
- Maintain inventories of equipment, storing and retrieving items and assembling and disassembling equipment as necessary.
- Schedule the use of recreation facilities and outlets.
- Provide for the Guests the Daily Activities Schedule in a professional way.
- Lead programs and convey a sense of fun and enthusiasm to guests while engaging them in a variety of activities.
- Assist in marketing and selling the recreation activities and services.
- Prepare and set up Team Building, Bonfire if have reservation.
- Perform any other duty/duties that may be assigned to him/her that is not related to your normal duties, by your superior
- Constantly give information to the guest about the events happening daily around the resort
- Must practice methods which comply with sanitation and health guidelines established by local regulations and the Property’s Policies and Procedures.
- Treat all guest and fellow employees with genuine respect and care.
- Trained in and can administer first aid and minor medical support in the case of an accident or emergency.
- Communicates with partnering departments and peers to achieve superior customer satisfaction and efficient operations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Health Check
- Accident Insurance
- Resort Discount
- Service Charge
- Phone Allowance
- Shuttle Bus
- Duty Meal
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum of one year experience in relevant environment.
High school graduate or above.
Be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift.
Individual must be out-going, energetic and possess a positive attitude towards the job, fellow team members and the company.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Apply by Hoteljob.vn
Or contact to Human resource department - Grand Ho Tram Strip
Phone number : 0254 378 8125/8130
Address: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Ven Biển, Phước Thuận, huyện Xuyên Mộc, tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Located only 2.5 hours by complimentary bus from Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Tram Resort Casino Vietnam is Vietnam’s first truly integrated luxury resort. Drenched in tropical sunshine and bordered by white beaches running along the East Sea, Ho Tram Resort Casino Vietnam is the ideal getaway and events location with world-class services and accommodations. The first phase of the integrated resort included: • 541 luxury rooms (55 suites) • 8 restaurants and bars, including a nightclub • Convention center and meeting rooms totaling 2,200 square meters • Full service spa • 3 pools overlooking the beach with beach cabanas and pool bar • Kids and Teens Centers • The Bluffs, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by internationally renowned Greg Norman When complete, the resort will comprise of two towers incorporating high end retail shopping, 13 restaurants and bars and 1,100 five star hotel rooms, including suites and villas.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng tuyển dụng