Marketing & Communications Manager
- Hạn nộp: 01/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 3 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- This position is responsible for the management of the Marcom team in the key areas of media coverage, collateral and publications, special events/promotions, community relations and advertising.
- Allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels.
- Serve as Hotel spokesperson, when appointed by General Manager, to make all official statements for hotel to media, especially during crisis situations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Marketing Communications/Public Relation or 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly reliable in thorough execution and follow-through
- Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 76 -78 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
- (+84) 28 39 898 888
Conveniently located in the city centre, Hotel Des Arts Saigon is only 2 minutes away from the main tourist attractions, popular bars, local cafes, shopping centres and entertainment complexes. The chic, yet locally inspired 5-star hotel features 168 rooms and suites, stylish restaurants, a rooftop pool bar, spa, fitness centre, garden, terrace, 1 ballroom and 2 meeting rooms. Perfect for both business and leisure travellers.