- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Acquire excellent knowledge of the resort activities, facilities and services, as well as rooms and amenities in order to provide guests with most accurate information and suggestions.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the local cultures and life on Phu Quoc island, local destinations and points of interest, such as production farms, cafes and restaurants, spa, shops etc.
- Create a warm and memorable welcome experience to all guests using resort transportation. Assist guest with baggage clearance and escort them to the vehicle, following Regent brand standards.
- Assist all arrival guests without resort transfer in a helpful and courteous manner.
- Solve minor problems on the spot and take immediate service recovery actions if necessary. Immediately report guests feedbacks and issues to superiors in order to find a prompt and best solution.
- Create memorable and seamless departure experience to all Regent Phu Quoc guests, paying special attention and care to VIPs and those guests who use resort transfer. Assist them with the check-in, flight seats, baggage claims and carry-on.
- Work closely with Concierge and Regent Experience Agents to have a clear communication flow, where all guests movements, special arrangements are well communicated through.
- Check daily arrival and departure reports, transportation schedule in terms of resort and/or outsourced cars, chauffeurs assignment to provide guests with smooth arrival and departure experiences.
- Prepare daily light snack and beverage for guest use at the airport desk. Monitor the quantity and raise orders based on the business needs via Assistant Chief Concierge when needed.
- Be fully conversant with immigration services, private jet arrival/departure procedures and protocols that are set by the airport authorities.
- Attend daily briefing, obtain full information on daily operation, any VIP arrival and departure arrangements and/or any additional special events that needed attention.
- Work in collaboration with other departments and provide supportive environment to other collegues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with airport personnel, that include airline staff, custom and immigration officers, taxi and transportation companies and other hotels’ staffs.
- Communicate with colleagues through body language and voice while always maintaining a calm and gracious tone.
- Acquire professional knowledge about suggestive selling and upselling resorts services such as restaurants and bars, spa, tours and transportation, other miscellenious activities.
- Update information on the Phu Quoc Island tourism, activities and businesses on a regular basis and share this knowledge with your colleagues.
- Always live up to the standards set by the Regent brand, by assuring that you know and follow the standard operating procedures.
- Pay attention to small details, which visually expresses in a spotlessly clean workspace, outstanding services and a well-groomed appearance. Make sure that the airport deck is always in a spotless condition: sofa-chairs, coffee table are clean and well set up, TV screen displays relevant information, the lighting, smell are appropriate.
- Keep resort’s property safe and secure, treat provided working equipment and assests in a responsible and professional manner.
- Handle Lost & Found items honestly, accurately, in a professional manner and in accordance to resort policy.
- Assist in handling issues related to Lost & Found of guest luggage at the airport following airport regulations.
- Other responsibilites as assigned by a manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• Insurance as labor law
• At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
• Contract 2 years included probation period
• Relocation, repatriation allowance
• Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance
• Accommodation, uniform, transportation, and meals are provided
• Service charge as revenue
• International working environment, join courses of IHG Group
• Healthcare insurance for personal at least 6 months and for the family after working 2 years
• 24/7 accident insurance
• Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
To be discussed during the interview
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- English CV or Vietnamese CV
- Certificate related position apply
- Email: Nộp hồ sơ
- Phone: 02973 88 0000/ 0919 290 709
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Nguyễn Thị Quanh - Chuyên viên tuyển dụng