- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Support all HR related inquires and works inside and outside the company.
- To be responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of hotel policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit general HR performance reports to superiors.
-To develop and implement recruitment and screening systems and procedures in order to attract the most qualified
candidates for position vacancies in the hotel.
-To coordinate with requisitioning departments, the recruitment of employees following established standards, policies
and procedures; to assist them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel.
- To support & develop all HODs in their Human Resource duties.
- To review personnel policies, procedures and practices and recommend any changes, modification or updating to the
- To monitor and review the hotel's benefits and compensation levels and recommend any appropriate changes.
- More detail to discuss through interview.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Professional, dynamic working environment
Meal allowance on duty.
Uniform, Staff house
Yêu cầu công việc
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management / Hotel Management
- Minimum 2-3 years of Human Resources Management experience
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint- Fluency in English.
- Results and service oriented with an eye for details
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV in English / Vietnamese
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tran Hung Dao Street, Ward 7, Duong Dong Town, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- 02973 982 988 ext 388
A MANSION BY THE SEA Positioned on the picturesque sands of Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam’s idyllic southwest, every detail at La Veranda – a member of the MGallery by Sofitel Collection – has been inspired by the grandeur of a French colonial mansion. Cocooned by lush tropical gardens, the deep private balconies, high ceilings and unique period collectibles furnishing all 70 spacious rooms transport you to a bygone era when life was slower, simpler. Ideal for romance, spa vacations and intimate weddings. INSPIRED BY HISTORY The authentic colonial-era design and ornate furnishings of La Veranda are a tribute to founder Madame Catherine’s storied family connection to Phú Quôc and Indochine. Raised in Phnom Penh and on the picturesque waterways surrounding Tonlé Sap Lake, Madame Catherine spent decades travelling the world before returning to build a home for her retirement on the idyllic island of her ancestors. Her childhood during the height of French rule inspired every detail in her designs for an authentic 1920s French colonial-style mansion – La Veranda’s charming main house. AWARDS The first luxury property on Phu Quoc Island, La Veranda landed on the coveted Conde Nast Traveler Hot List on its first year of operations in 2007. After a decade, La Veranda continues to gather praise and accolades from the international travel media and its guests. Go behind the scenes to our Facebook page and find out about the stories behind our property and our most recent awards. Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards Winner 2017 Outstanding Beach Resort Luxury Travel Guide Asia & Australasia Awards 2016 Luxury Boutique Hotel of the Year – Vietnam TripAdvisor 2017 Travellers’ Choice 2016 Travellers’ Choice 2015 Hall of Fame ON MGALLERY BY SOFITEL MGallery by Sofitel is AccorHotels’ collection of inimitably enchanting, unique boutique hotels offering the excellence of hospitality “à la française”. MGallery by Sofitel has 85 unique and fascinating addresses in 23 countries around the world, all of which are havens for those who relish off-the-beaten-track experiences. Each address is remarkable for its singular personality and deep-rooted local history. AccorHotels, the world’s leading hotel operator, is present in 95 countries with more than 4,000 hotels and 240,000 employees