Restaurant Supervisor/Captain - New Restaurant @Times Square
- Hạn nộp: 29/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for the outlet operation as well as staff performance on a shift basic, guest satisfaction and overall smooth restaurant.
- Understand all food and beverage items offered, including ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service. Also, an expert knowledge of beverages.
- Control reservations and seating of the outlet with regards to service standards.
- Ensure the correct and consistent service techniques for various meal periods will be demonstrated by all staff members.
- Coordinate between the server and kitchen for smooth, coordinating service.
- Maintain a friendly yet unobtrusive manner with all guests.
- Promote good public relations and handle complaints or concerns of guests.
- Recognize and address potential disruptive or undesirable guests.
- Process a guest walk out.
- Properly handle and report employee and guest accidents.
- Train, supervise and discipline the assigned staff.
- Control standards, performance, employees’ conduct, dress code, appearance, sanitation, etc., according to established policies.
- Keep employees informed about restaurant policies and changes. Develop analyses and implements merchandising that meet the standard of restaurant and guest patronage. Manage and control overall expenses of the outlets focusing on higher revenue and profit.
- Be aware of departmental needs as they relate to production and staffing.
- Prepare staff schedules, which allow for appropriate service while controlling labor costs and overtime.
- Forecast workloads and checks work scheduled prepared by subordinate managers for all outlet employees.
- Develop and maintain an elegantly appointed environment, with superior staff, dedicated to an attentive, distinctive experience for all dining periods.
- Promote teamwork and foster a harmonious working climate.
- Formulate and recommend changes to improve employees’ performance and teamwork.
- Maintain a daily log for communication between outlet staff and with upper management.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees within the outlet.
- Possess a management ability that ensures a successful handling of the outlets.
- Observe daily conditions of all physical facilities and equipment in the outlets; makes recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Control usage of all food and beverage items and appropriate usage of equipment, tools and service equipment.
- Anticipate, in advance, all materials and supplies and assure their availability.
- Handle all inventories directly involved with the operation of the outlet.
- Assist and produce divisional budget, revenue and expenses.
- Keep the waste factor in the restaurant at a minimal level.
- Supervise the public areas.
- Respond properly in any restaurant emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by restaurant management.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings.
- Assist Department Heads in developing job descriptions and reviewing them periodically to ensure their continuing understanding and acceptance.
- Review performance with every Department Head on an annual basis; maintain inventories and par stocks.
- Knowledge of POS system of restaurant; utilize the POS system in ringing, printing and closing checks as well as shift reports.
- Maintain current prices and approved purveyors listed based on quality, service and cost of all related food and beverage items for requisitioning purpose, store inventories, cost control procedures and forecasts.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Gross salary: 6,000,000 - 10,000,000 dong/month depending on position & candidates performance
- Service charge bases on actual revenue & support allowance on reopening period
- 13th Month salary & other bonuses depending on operation result
- Free for duty meal, parking, uniform and laundry service
- Personal Accident insurance 24/7 covered
- Employee recognition program for monthly and yearly award
- Other attractive allowances: birthday, wedding; baby welcome, hospitalization, funeral,...
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hospitality diploma or equivalent course certificates is preferable
- Good knowledge of food, preparation and beverages with at least 03-year of experience as similar position
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language & Vietnamese
- MS Office knowledge, data analysis, reporting & leadership skills
- Nice looking
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Số 8 Nguyễn Huệ, quận 1 , TP Hồ Chí Minh
Windsor Property Management Group Corporation (WMC Group) is a hospitality and property services management company headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The company manages a diverse portfolio of offices, restaurants, commercial shopping centers, hotels, and serviced apartments including The Reverie Saigon Hotel, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Times Square, Windsor Plaza Hotel , Sherwood Residence and Sherwood Suites Guided by the company vision and mission, WMC Group is now embarking on a dynamic path of expansion and growth to become one of Vietnam's leading hospitality and property management groups. We welcome dynamic, active and potential talents for our expansion and growth. All potential candidates will have chances to grow with our group at differrent properties.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng HCNS