Assistant Director of Sales/Trợ lý Giám đốc Kinh doanh
- Hạn nộp: 30/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
HCMC, Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Identify and secure wholesale, corporate and group business for both Premier Village and Premier Residence Phu Quoc
• Work in line with the department’s business needs as directed by Director of Sales & Marketing.
• Ensure sales strategies in sales & marketing plans are implement, results are monitor and sales goals are achieve towards total resort’s revenue.
• The performance of the Assistant Director of Sales will be determine by the productivities of the assigned accounts as well as overall team performance on resort’s revenue goal
• Assist in delivering excellent guest service experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Understanding of resort financial budget and actual performance
• To meet financial budget by developing new accounts, maintaining relationship with current and potential accounts by visiting, email and entertaining for Premier Village and Premier Residence Phu Quoc
• Assist Director of Sales & Marketing in collection of data for annual sales & marketing plan.
• Keep Director of Sales & Marketing updated on sales team’s activities, recommend sales action plan to stay competitive in the dynamic marketplace.
• Assist Director of Sales & Marketing in preparing job induction for new joining sales associates.
• Supervise the sales team by coaching and motivating them, to ensure their individual and team targets are meet.
• Participate in revenue/forecast meeting
• Plan and execute sales trip in accordance with sales & marketing plan.
• Attend customer events, trade shows and sales missions
• Understanding of Accor brands
• Understanding of Premier Village and Premier Residence Phu Quoc’s facilities and services
• Perform duties and tasks delegated by Director of Sales & Marketing during his/her absence.
• Works collaboratively with Accor regional sales office and Key Account Directors.
• Perform sales reporting as per directed.
• Upkeep and comply all resort policies and procedures.
• Comply with all local government regulations.
• Comply with Accor policy on social media
• Maintain pleasant image at all times, friendly and neat.
• Has a high standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards colleagues, guests, suppliers and other clients.
• Maintain professional confidentiality at all times.
• Maintain a good working relationship with various departments with a high level of communication and co-operation in the interests of customer service and improvements in the working conditions of the hotel and department.
• Perform other duties and tasks assigned by General Manager or Director of Sales & Marketing
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Insurance as labor law
At least 13 annual leave, 2 days off per week
Relocation, repatriation allowance
Accommodation, uniform, transportation and meals are provided
Service charge as revenue
Dynamic and professional working environment
Joining training courses according standard of Accor
24/7 accident insurance
Team building, annual outing
Attractive benefits when using Sun Group's cable cars (Hon Thom, BanaHills)
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Outgoing personality, very guest satisfaction oriented.
• Autonomy, able to build up his / her own material to work.
• Well presentable, will have to represent the hotel when prospecting new business inside and outside the resort (Phu Quoc).
• Ability to work mainly on stable hours but also at time of events, evening and weekends when needed.
• Marketing savvy
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Good writing and speaking skills in English
• Good listening skill
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
• Experienced in sales & marketing functions either as an Assistant Director of Sales or Senior Sales Manager
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in sales & marketing.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Khu Du Lịch Sinh Thái Bãi Khem, Thị Trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Relaxed, friendly and something for everyone. This beach resort is the new addition to the Premier brand family and located on the beach in An Thoi Town, Phu Quoc. This residences featuring 745 modern designed rooms overlooking the massive cascading turquoise blue water, variety of choices for your dining pleasure and beach activities under the tropical sun. Premier Residences is the perfect holiday destination for solo traveler and the families.