Guest Services Manager
- Hạn nộp: 30/01/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 2 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
The Saigon's modern Pan Asian cuisine awards-winning restaurant where friendships, romance and fine food comes together. The Deck is fine dining destination located along the banks of the Saigon River, in the bustling neighbourhood of Thao Dien, District 2. Our multicultural and diverse team delivers the highest hospitality standards. If you are looking for a professional and welcoming environment to be your best, join us now!
Our remarkable achievements:
- Best bar of the world - The Guardian Newspaper
- Top 10% fine dining restaurants in the world - Tripadvisor 2020
Scope of work:
- Treat guests in accordance with training and Deck standards at all times.
- Assist Head of Sales & Marketing to manage Guest Service team
- Assist Head of Sales & Marketing to handle guests' concerns/complaints
- Be the first point of contact and public face of The Deck when welcoming customers.
- Responsible for all seating at The Deck.
- Greeting the guests, seating guests, bidding farewell to the guests.
- Pro actively selling to guests and potential guests, promoting events, spaces and promotions.
- Be in total control of the bookings system, working closely with the cashier who takes phone bookings.
- Taking bookings during service.
- Report challenges directly to the Sale & Marketing Manager unless otherwise directed.
- Learn and possess a thorough knowledge of our extensive food and beverage menus.
- Work as a team with colleagues, including other hostesses, managers and waiters.
- Respect The Deck rules and policies.
- Follow training and guidance from superiors, liaising with all members of staff.
- Closely follow staff timetables and schedules.
- Working hours are 6 days a week; 8 hours/day
- Able to work shifts, late nights and weekends, and public holidays depending on the businesses requirements
- The soonest shift starts from 07:00 AM and the latest shift ends around 12:00 o'clock midnight
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional, stable & high scale food & beverage establishment
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive service charge (to be distributed after 2 months probation) + tips
- Meal & uniform provided
- Internal F&B discount for employees
- Other benefits following Vietnam Labor Laws
Yêu cầu công việc
- Vietnamese nationals only.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience (hotel, tourism, advertising, sales, marketing) at the similar position.
- Excellent English communication & interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation & problem-solving skill
- Proven experience in team management
- Positive demeanour.
- Impeccable personal hygiene and grooming.
- Proactive & confident
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 38 Nguyễn Ư Dĩ, Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
The award-winning restaurant is the only Saigon's modern Pan Asian cuisine restaurant where friendships, romance and fine food comes together. The Deck is fine dining destination located along the banks of the Saigon River, in the bustling neighborhood of Thao Dien. The Deck Saigon attracts a prestigious crowd of locals and expats, who come to enjoy the scenic river view, sit on The Deck and enjoy the vibrant outdoor bar and garden lounge scene. Our multicultural and diverse team delivers the highest hospitality standards. If you want to work in a positive and welcoming environment, get trained by western managers for your personal and professional growth, then we want you to be part of our team. Our remarkable achievements: Top 10 fine dining restaurants in Vietnam - Best of the best traveller choice Tripadvisor 2020 Best bar of the world - The Guardian International
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Thy - HRE