[FINANCE DEPARTMENT] Account Receivable/ Kế Toán Công Nợ
- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- AR billing, issue debit note for Security deposit, advance rental payment for 4 components (Serviced Residences, Corprate Leasing, Commercials, Retails)
- Prepare utility and other charges as per lease agreement
- AR collection, AR aging report, send reminder emails/letters
- Check day to day guest credit limit, guest ledger
- Check daily revenue from system to ensure revenue generated correctly against the lease agreements and to find out if there is any guest without contracts.
- Update and check leasing contract on rental, allowance, make sure security deposit and incidental deposit collected per procedure.
- Prepare monthly aged debtor analysis and prepare journals for bank charges and credit card commission.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Finance Manager & the management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- A meal in working day
- Monthly bonus and allowance
- Salary review and performance bonus annually
- 13th month for 1- year commitment (basic salary)
- Full insurance regime under current labor law, plus International health-care insurance effective this year
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
2. At least 1 years working as Accountant in an operating joint venture company. (Preferably in the hospitality industry).
3. Competent in Microsoft Office, with analytical mind and with acceptable verbal and written English communication skills.
4. Teamwork, Proactive, Highly self-motivated, Initiative, Integrity and Innovative.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- The job application.
- Updated resume (CV)
- A latest photo
- Household registration, Identification and other relevant degrees/ qualifications.
- Health certificate.
PLEASE WRITE THE POSITION ON THE COVER OF YOUR APPLICATION LETTER and DO NOT CONTACT VIA PHONE.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 100 - 499
- 8A Nguyễn BỈnh Khiêm, Q1 hoặc 21-23 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Q1, HCM
ASCOTT – the HOME of a GREAT Career Ascott is the world’s largest international serviced residence owner and operator, with headquarters in Singapore. We manage three awarding wining brands – Ascott, Citadines and Somerset, across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our residents. We promise to create a home away from home for our residents by delivering LIFE. We offer useful Local knowledge to each Individual and make them Feel at home during their stay with us, what make us different is to Exceed their expectation as well. The Ascott family comprises about 6,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities. Tapping on our diverse backgrounds, we encourage the sharing of ideas and feedback, so that we can constantly learn from one another and strive to make things better.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự