- Hạn nộp: 28/09/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM, Quận 3 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- This position is responsible for the coordination and management of the overall operations of the Purchasing and Storeroom department to ensure that the Hotel has adequate supplies to perform their duties in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that the department works closely with the Executive Chef and the Food & Beverage Leaders to purchase the highest quality products at the lowest prices.
- Ensure that all purchase order requests are properly completed and approved
- Negotiate food prices, place required daily food orders and ensure prompt delivery
- Generate purchase orders on approval requisitions and obtain necessary authorization
- Obtain competitive price quotations and confirm purchase availabilities
- Coordinate regular inventories with storeroom personnel and department heads
- Coordinate capital project purchases with corporate purchasing and outside contractors
- Cultivate the sound supplier relationships
- Conduct regular quality control audits to ensure staff are performing their duties according to standard guidelines
- Conduct food supplier premise checks with the Chef before registering the supplier as a vendor to ensure supplier compliance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards
- Conduct surprise audit of receiving and storage areas from time to time to ensure that Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards are adhered to
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum 3 years of purchasing experience with at least 1 year at a supervisory level
- Good level of intergrity
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 76 -78 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
Conveniently located in the city centre, Hotel Des Arts Saigon is only 2 minutes away from the main tourist attractions, popular bars, local cafes, shopping centres and entertainment complexes. The chic, yet locally inspired 5-star hotel features 168 rooms and suites, stylish restaurants, a rooftop pool bar, spa, fitness centre, garden, terrace, 1 ballroom and 2 meeting rooms. Perfect for both business and leisure travellers.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng NS