Housekeeping Manager - Services Residence
- Hạn nộp: 30/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 2 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for the supervision and management of the Housekeeping department, ensuring the highest standards of excellent at all times, whilst maintaining professional and well-organized service.Business Performance:
- Prepare periodical department budget & forecast, manage all operational costs within budgets.
- Monitor and control inventories for operating equipment including linen, crockery and glassware where applicable.
- Prepare and analyze monthly P&L and month-end reports, identify deviation from business plan goals.
- Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achievement of business plan goals and develop the annual business plan related for the department.
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate
- Cleaning of all offices, apartments, seating areas, public restroom and all public spaces.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
- Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Conduct pre-event inspections of all rooms, seating areas and public
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
- Performing other duties that may be assigned by GM.
- Interview, select and recruit Housekeeping employees
- Identify and develop team members with potential.
- Conduct performance review with the team
- Constantly monitor team members’ appearance, attitude and degree of professionalism.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Monthly service charge (after probation)
- Meal allowance and monthly travel allowance
- PVI Health care (company paid all the cost)
- Participating job training , skill training and company staff activities.
- Full Insurance policy per current labor law.
- Other benefits per Vietnam labor law.
Yêu cầu công việc
2. Experience:At least 4 years of experience in the same capacity preferably in international Hotel Chains.
3. Personal attributes: Self motivated, Proactive, Reliable, Pleasant and Polite
- Written and spoken English.
- Planning of the department, Independent, Responsible
- Keen eyes for details
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please help note that the application with no response received within 3 weeks in considered as there is no vacancy at The Ascott currently matching with your profile. However, we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for other suitable opening positions in future.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 8A Nguyễn BỈnh Khiêm, Q1 hoặc 21-23 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Q1, HCM
ASCOTT – the HOME of a GREAT Career Ascott is the world’s largest international serviced residence owner and operator, with headquarters in Singapore. We manage three awarding wining brands – Ascott, Citadines and Somerset, across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our residents. We promise to create a home away from home for our residents by delivering LIFE. We offer useful Local knowledge to each Individual and make them Feel at home during their stay with us, what make us different is to Exceed their expectation as well. The Ascott family comprises about 6,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities. Tapping on our diverse backgrounds, we encourage the sharing of ideas and feedback, so that we can constantly learn from one another and strive to make things better.