Hygiene & Safety Executive
- Hạn nộp: 30/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Hải Châu - Đà Nẵng, Quận Sơn Trà - Đà Nẵng, Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn - Đà Nẵng
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure that all employees comply with the hygiene standards of the company and schedule and implement hygiene-related business activities.
- Work with supervisor to ensure that the hygienic conditions of premises are maintained on a daily basis.
- Check the hygiene status of kitchen appliances daily, write a checklist, and report to the chef or food and beverage manager.
- Comply with the expiration date and inform or remind the manager of each cook and the food warehouse to discard the material after expiration.
- Periodically check the hygiene status of the employee's cafeteria and request corrections to the supplier if necessary.
- When sanitary inspection is conducted by the government, one is responsible for coordinating the inspection so that the inspection can be performed smoothly.
- Hygiene education for employees is carried out periodically.
- Perform any other duties related when necessary
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Professional and friendly working environment
* Competitive benefit package
- 2 days off/ week, 12 Annual leaves/ year
- 24h Accidental insurance, Health care insurance for self
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree holders: Degree holders in food and cooking fields
- More than 3 years of hygienist experience in food/ cooking
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Lac Long Quan Street, Dien Ngoc Ward, Dien Ban District, Quang Nam Province
The Shilla Hotels & Resorts, the Hospitality brand of South Korean conglomerate Samsung maintains elegance and a tradition of winning guests’ hearts with the aim of becoming “Premium Lifestyle Leading Company”. By bringing your qualification and passion to work at our properties, you will help us achieve our vision: offering customers the life-style of their dream based on trust. Under its new brand Shilla Monogram, the hotel in Danang will be a lifestyle beachfront resort comprising 308 guestrooms, several restaurants and bars, recreation, wellness and meeting facilities. Centering on the openness of the resort’s indoor and outdoor spaces there is a sense of design continuity between each open space and an atmosphere that harmonizes with the surrounding nature. Located at one of world’s beautiful beaches, one side faces the ocean, Shilla Monogram Resort allows guests to enjoy their stay overlooking a stunning view that creates a relaxing, contemplative atmosphere. The hotel’s 308 guestrooms take into account the needs and perspectives of resort guests and are devised to be a tailored space.