Guest Service Agent (Male)
- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Cầu Giấy - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To arrive at work on time in the uniform provided, ensuring a neat and tidy appearance, according to the employee handbook.
2. To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets/promotions, spa, fitness center and etc.
3. To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with housekeeping and all hotel departments.
4. Attend training and meetings as required.
5. To anticipate guest needs and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
6. Have a complete knowledge of hotel policies and procedures.
7. Report health, safety, and security hazards to the assistant manager-front office, and/or manager on duty.
8. Ensure front desk is clean and tidy at all times.
9. To perform check-in, check-out and cashiering for hotel guests.
10. Suggest alternatives to meet customer needs in terms of product features and benefits.
11. Offer information and services where appropriate.
12. Thank customers and invite our guests to return.
13. Monitor daily arrivals ensuring all requests are carried out wherever possible and all realistic expectations are met and ensure all reservations are honored.
14. Complete all shift duties as outlined on shift check list prior to the end of shift.
15. Handle reservation calls after hours, ensuring guest needs are met, in a helpful efficient manner, input into the system as per procedure.
16. Ensure credit policy is adhered to at all times, any variance reported to the manager on duty immediately.
17. Ensure float is maintained at a constant level as issued by accounting department.
18. Carry out requests as directed by hotel management.
19. Issue safety deposit boxes to hotel guests ensuring access and release forms are completed per hotel procedures.
20. Receive, handle and relaying of messages, mail, voice mail and faxes in an efficient, timely manner as per hotel policy
21. Any other duty that may be assigned by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Hưởng full lương trong thời gian thử việc
- Hưởng tiền Phí dịch vụ trong thời gian thử việc
- Hỗ trợ ăn theo ca,
- Công ty cung cấp đồng phục, giặt là
- Có cơ hội được thăng tiến lên các vị trí khác
Yêu cầu công việc
1. At least Bachelor degree in any field
2. New graduate who taken internship in related field or at least 1 year experience in front office
3. Good inter-personality skill and outgoing, friendly
4. Strong in English communication skill
5. Strong in problem solving skills, and execution of work
6. Proficiency in English communication
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to: hrm@eastinhanoi,com
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Số 21, phố Duy Tân, Hà Nội, phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Eastin Hotel & Residences Hanoi, located in Hanoi's new Central Business District, with easy access to many office buildings, has 196 comfortable rooms and suites. The hotel offers 4-star accommodation with excellent hospitality and provides conference rooms with state-of-the-art facilities and great dining experiences in our restaurants and bars.
Thông tin liên hệ
- HR Department - HR Department