Marketing & Communications Manager at Legacy Yen Tu - MGallery
- Hạn nộp: 10/06/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thị Xã Uông Bí - Quảng Ninh
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Provide creativity in developing MARCOM initiatives to improve business performance
- Provide exemplary support to the hotel sales effort and to operational departments
- Manage and lead the marketing and communications team including managing inter-departmental relationships
- Ensure hotel collateral and all visual marketing and communications content adheres to brand standards and is effective
- Manage via marketing team specialists - digital marketing projects including social media & web based content and initiatives, photography and design
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in development, budgeting and execution of PR & marketing plans including promotional events
- Achieve hotel marketing-communications objectives in Vietnam and in international markets
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive local package
- Joining an iconic property in a historical site.
- Develop your talent trough learning programs by Accor Academy.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- Decision maker and influencer – public speaking is required
- Independent, sociable, energetic, presentable, creative with strong leadership
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication/presentation skills
- Proven work experience and in-depth knowledge of marketing & communications preferably in luxury hotel or travel industry
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Apply on Hoteljob.vn
- Or submit your CV through Email: HB1Y7-HR1@accor.com
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Yen Tu Special Nation Relic, Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province
Established in 2001, Tung Lam Development Joint Stock Company (owning company of Novotel Ha Long Bay and Legacy Yen Tu MGallery) currently provides hospitality services at Yen Tu Mountain, a destination in Quang Ninh province which offers authentic experiences and captivating insights into Vietnam’s history, culture and spirit. The company’s operation includes cable car transportation, hotels, restaurants & café, retailed shops, and other MICE facilities.