Director of Food & Beverage
- Hạn nộp: 30/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
• Be responsible for the management and achievement of profit for all food and beverage operations in the hotel including restaurants, bars, kitchen operations, catering and banquet operations.
• Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Oversees the management of restaurants, bars and outlets
• Oversees the management of the kitchen operations
• Oversees the management of catering operations
• Oversees the management of banquet operations
• Manages staff within the hotel’s organization structure and human resource and hotel policies
• Communicates regularly with food and beverage staff and conduct effective staff briefings
• Provides a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager to assist in meeting strategic goals
• Establishes systems which monitor the achievement of departmental goals
• Ensures compliance with business operations and hospitality laws
• Works with sales to manage the development of new products and services
• Develops quality management systems
• Works with Purchasing Manager, develop and monitor the implementation of purchasing procedures
• Manages the delivery of high quality service to guests
• Accesses and uses Food and Beverage computer programs
• Achieves budgeted revenues, prepare monthly forecast, monitor and control food, beverage and labor costs, and maximize profitability within all areas of the food and beverage department.
• Participates in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans that support the overall objectives of the hotel.
• Ensures all staff is properly trained on quality and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
• Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Insurance as labor law
At least 13 annual leave, 2 days off per week
Relocation, repatriation allowance
Accommodation, uniform, transportation and meals are provided
Service charge as revenue
Dynamic and professional working environment
Joining training courses according standard of Accor
24/7 accident insurance
Team building, annual outing
Attractive benefits when using Sun Group's cable cars (Hon Thom, BanaHills)
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Think “out of the box” profile.
• Good Communication and writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field.
• 5 years related experience, including management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Khu Du Lịch Sinh Thái Bãi Khem, Thị Trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Relaxed, friendly and something for everyone. This beach resort is the new addition to the Premier brand family and located on the beach in An Thoi Town, Phu Quoc. This residences featuring 745 modern designed rooms overlooking the massive cascading turquoise blue water, variety of choices for your dining pleasure and beach activities under the tropical sun. Premier Residences is the perfect holiday destination for solo traveler and the families.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Gặp phòng Nhân sự hoặc Ms. Quỳnh