Restaurant Manager - Quản lý Nhà hàng
- Hạn nộp: 20/05/2021
- Mức lương: 20 - 30 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ba Đình - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Ensures that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
• Ensures that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Personally and frequently verifies that guests in the Outlets are receiving the best possible service.
• Spends time in the Outlet (during peak periods) to ensure that the Outlet is managed well by the respective employees and functions to the fullest expectations.
• Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
• Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
• Ensures that the outlet is operated in line with maximising profit while delivering on the brand promise.
• Achieves the monthly and annual personal target and the outlet’s revenue.
• Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage.
• Assists in the monthly re-forecasting, involves the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
• Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information
• Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
• Manages costs proactively based on key performance indicators, works with the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
• Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
• Prepares with the Outlet team, a yearly marketing plan which is the basis of the Food and Beverage Annual Marketing Plan.
• Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
• Continuously seeks Marketing and Public Relations opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately business.
• Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
• Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Ensures that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “LOTTE ONE SPIRIT”.
• Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products served throughout the operation, provides feedback where appropriate.
• Monitors service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet; works with the Assistant Outlet Managers and Chef de Cuisines to take corrective actions where necessary.
• Conducts frequent and thorough inspections together with the Chef de Cuisine of the Food and Beverage Outlet Operation.
• Frequently verifies that only fresh products are used in food and beverage preparation.
• Assists the Executive Chef/Chef de Cuisine with creative suggestions and ideas.
• Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
• Liaises with the Kitchen and Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control.
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
• Ensures that the outlet is kept clean and organised, both at the front as well as the back of house.
• Liaises and organises with Housekeeping Department that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
• Assists in the recruitment and selection of all Food and Beverage employees; follows the hotel guidelines when recruiting and uses a competency-based approach to selecting employees.
• Ensure the punctuality and appearance of all Food and Beverage employees in the Outlets, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
• Maximises the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
• Conducts annual Performance Development Discussions with employees and to support them in their professional development goals.
• Assists in the development of Departmental Trainers through ongoing feedback and monthly meetings.
• Plans and implements effective training programmes for employees in coordination with the Training Manager and Departmental Trainers.
• Prepares and posts the weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
• Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
• Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
• Ensures that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 02 months of probation with Full salary & Service charge
- Clear career development plan with many engaging training courses (local & international)
- Wonderful working environment with professional team.
- Annual vacation, Annual health check, Insurance and other welfare as in Labor Law.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Must have fluent English skills to serve guests and make reports
• Must be a good communicator. Must be able to train and make reports.
• Must show basic computer proficiency such as with MS Word
• Must show understanding of F&B revenues and basic calculations
• Must show understanding of, and proficiency in, equipment and fixtures used in the operation of a restaurant.
• Must be knowledgeable about applicable laws regarding the operation of hotels and restaurants.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
hoặc liên hệ Hotline: 024 3333 1089
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 54 Liễu Giai, Cống Vị, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Lotte Hotel (http://www.lottehotel.com/kr/) is the greatest hotel chain in South Korea and of the Top 3 Asia Brand Hotel. Lotte Hotel Hanoi is a true landmark of the city, connecting the Old Town where history is still kept alive and the New Business District, the symbol of Hanoi’s future. Situated on the upper part of the magnificent 65-floor building, Lotte Hotel Hanoi sets a new standard of 5-star hotel in the city and aims to be a global brand, that brings remarkable differentiation to the guests. We are now looking for qualified and talented people who are willing to give the guests emotional, knowledgeable and quality approach. In return, you will be given a competitive salary and benefit package, opportunities to develop your career.
Thông tin liên hệ
- HR Department - Assistant Manager/Hanoi Office