Engineering Trainee -
- Hạn nộp: 15/12/2022
- Mức lương: 1 - 3 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure that all equipment are available and reliable for safe and efficient operations with minimum downtime by providing day-to-day maintenance of the hotel under the direction of Engineering Management.
- To continually support and improve engineering services that effectively address problems affecting both guests and associates.
- To be willing to train and instruct other members of the staff by passing along knowledge and skills to assist them in their development and the advancement of your own.
- To strive to become an independent mechanic, able to analyze problems and to formulate plans to get work done quickly with a high degree of quality
- Guest Rooms – plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners, cosmetic items, replacing, electrical switches and outlets and programming TV’s
- Public Areas – plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing and/or adjusting all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical, HVAC equipment and cosmetic items.
- Fire Alarm/Fire Safety System – to monitor systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation and to handle emergencies involving the systems. To have a working knowledge of fire sprinklers and emergency power systems.
- Energy Conservation – to observe energy and utility usage in the hotel and on the grounds. To look for ways to conserve energy and report any ideas to the Engineering Management.
-Tools – to clean, lubricate, protect and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel. To see that all tools used are returned to the shop and secured in the proper storage area. To protect and otherwise maintain your assigned tool pouch and its tools at the discretion of the Engineering Management.
- Emergencies – to be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect our guest and associates and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency. Act as quickly and responsibly as possible to return the building to its normal operating status. To inform Engineering Management of any such emergencies
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 2 days of per week
- Free duty meals
- Free motor parking
- Free and ready ironed uniform
- Professional orientation and internal training courses
- Discount programme on Food & Beverage services in the hotel
- Training allowance: 60 USD
Yêu cầu công việc
• Full time internship for 03-06 months.
• Men only.
• Hard-working, honest and agile.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly contact us at 028 38294000 - Ext: 2705 (Ms. Huong - HR ) or via email: Nộp hồ sơ
For more information about job vacancies please dial: 028 3915 5397 or visit our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/new-world-saigon-hotel/
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 76 Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
New World Hotels and Resorts are designed with the discerning business traveler and vacationer in mind and offer deluxe business hotels and resorts in China and Asia destinations. We provide not only a place to stay but a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. Here, guests will discover a world where the experience is always warm and the care is genuine. Indeed, our hotels are known to be retreats for travelers who desire convenience, privacy and the highest standards of comfort and personalized service. At New World Hotels & Resorts, the door is always open for talent with a passion for hospitality and people. Our professional team is our most prized asset. It has built a concrete foundation of quality and commitment to the world of hospitality. We offer a wealth of opportunity for potential candidates to build a fulfilling career.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Phuong Pham - Director of Talent & Culture