Store Manager (Hồ Tràm)
- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2021
- Mức lương: 12 - 20 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Xuyên Mộc - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- Direct and oversee the recruitment, selection, training and development of staff to build and sustain a high performing team
- Performance manage staff including appraisals, disciplining, counseling, coaching, motivation and mentoring
- Ensure compliance with all labor laws and regulations
- Promote collaboration between staff members to develop a productive work environment
- Schedule and assign employees to meet operational requirements and maximize productivity
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chế độ dành cho NLĐ theo quy định pháp luật
- Lương tháng 13
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent experience in project management and working to deadlines in a fast paced
- Experience of the retail environment and experience in new store openings.
- An understanding of the value of brands and the ability to communicate brand values.
- Experience in managing training, mentoring and supervising new team members.
- Proven track record in sales and relationship development.
- An established track record in meeting deadlines, achieving KPI’s and new store
- Flexible approach to work, working weekends and out of hours will be required at times.
- Knowledge of social media.
- Ideally the candidate will be highly driven with a strong work ethic to match the culture and values
- of the organisation.
- Fluency English
- At least 5 years of working experience as Manager level.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 74 Hai Bà Trưng, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Coming soon in Vietnam At La Casa del Habano you will find the fine atmosphere you are looking for. We have the best Habanos selection of the entire region. https://habanosspecialist.vn/ http://www.habanos.com/es/tag/la-casa-del-habano/
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Hiep - HR