People & Culture Manager (Human Resources Manager)
- Hạn nộp: 30/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Direct/Manage everyday activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
- Recommend or initiate any People & Culture elated actions where needed
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date personnel files and records for all employees
- Ensure hotel or company hiring standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed
- Meets with Heads of Departments to review their recruitment needs, ensuring they are following their manpower budgets
- Help create the department’s annual budget and the setting of departmental goals
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labour costs….
- Works with Finance on Headhunt contract to ensure competitive and cost effective headhunt service provided.
- Work with Departments to ensure headcount hiring and salary offer is under the budget.
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws, policies and procedures
- Collect and maintain data from exit interviews, turnover statistics, absenteeism reports to identify trends, training needs, and supervisory issues
- Manage performance management system and cycle of recruitment, induction, training, development, and succession
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Social insurance
- Health insurance
- Accident insurance
- Relocation allowance
- Repatriation allowance
- Home leave allowance
- Accommodation, uniform, gym, meal and transportation will be provided by the company
Yêu cầu công việc
• Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact number: 0919290709
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Nguyễn Thị Quanh - Chuyên viên tuyển dụng