Assistant To GM - Trợ lý Tổng quản lý
- Hạn nộp: 30/09/2023
- Mức lương: 20 - 30 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Thanh Thuỷ - Phú Thọ
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Understand and assist General Manager with basic accounts payable/accounts receivable functions, along with P&L analysis and budgeting.
• Control costs at same time as protecting the assets of the hotel
• Turn in all paperwork in a timely manner with precision and exactness.
• Responsible for daily, monthly, and annual property cash handling procedures, deposits, and security.
• Ensure any irregularities are recorded in appropriate locations and brought to the attention of the GM and/or corporate.
• Create and maintain a strong team with great cohesiveness.
• Under the direction of the General Manager, effectively hire, train, and hold accountable the entire staff of the hotel. Hire without any discrimination or bias.
• Understand and execute company’s coaching and disciplinary policies.
• Ensure team members Brand and Company’s educational standards are met and documented to brand standards.
• Motivate team to drive revenue.
• Understand sales effort within the market and drive both Occupancy and ADR.
• When directed, assist with sales calls to top accounts and new accounts and constantly be engaged in the sales efforts.
• Assist with account maintenance, prospecting, qualifying, and closing pertinent pieces of business.
• Understand the workings of a hotel. Deliver a consistently clean and well-maintained hotel.
• Effectively execute and maintain all front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, and F&B logistics.
• Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all required brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks and license agreement mandates. This includes passing all brand Quality Assurance Audits and Local Inspections.
• Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals. Collaborate with hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.
• Interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships. Effectively respond to guests regarding service challenges
• Use technology platforms to drive guest experience scores
• Work with General Manager to achieve brand and corporate goals (daily, monthly, and annually).
• Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. This includes on-going hotel inspections and maintaining records to company and brand standards
• Enhance the hotel’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Môi trường làm việc năng động, chuyên nghiệp.
- Các phụ cấp: ăn trưa và các phụ cấp khác theo quy định Công ty.
- Chế độ nâng lương linh hoạt; thưởng và các chế độ phúc lợi khác theo quy định của Công ty.
- Được làm việc trong môi trường thân thiện, năng động, cầu tiến, đảm bảo đầy đủ các trang thiết bị, vật dụng… phục vụ tốt nhất cho công việc.
- Các chế độ: BHXH, BHYT, BHTN theo luật định.
- Nghỉ mát hàng năm
Yêu cầu công việc
2-3 years’ hotel or other highly relevant hospitality experience and/or hospitality degree from an accredited university. Same brand experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills including mastery of developing and maintaining client relations and networking in order to successfully drive existing and new business.
• Must have interpersonal skills and commitment to internal customer service standards.
• Must be highly organized.
• Must be able to multi-task, a self-starter, and have the ability to apply appropriate resolution to stressful situations.
• Must have strong computer skills and be able to operate the PMS.
• Must be capable of performing all hourly functions and operating all equipment in hotel.
• Must be able to work all shifts and be flexible in the amount of works hours at the job.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
1. Sơ yếu lý lịch tự thuật có dấu xác nhận của địa phương
2. Đơn xin việc
3. CV xin việc
4. Giấy khám sức khỏe
5. Bằng cấp, chứng chỉ
6. Bản photo CMND / CCCD
- Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến trên Hoteljob.vn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô: 100 - 499
- Xã Bảo Yên - Huyện Thanh Thủy - Tỉnh Phú Thọ
Công ty Cổ phần Dịch vụ Du lịch Onsen Fuji chủ đầu tư WYNDHAM LYNN TIMES THANH THỦY PHÚ THỌ
Thông tin liên hệ
- HR - Nhân Sự