Owner Representative (Phú Quốc based)
- Hạn nộp: 28/09/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
1. Manage business and budget plan:
- Check and analyze daily reports showing revenue, room, market, and price indicators as per the budget for the year to provide timely feedback to the management unit.
- Check and analyze monthly P&L report to ensure all costs under approved budget and evaluations on the hotel sales and promotions, identify the issues and work on solutions together with the management unit to make positive changes for monthly P & L report.
- Check, analyze and make assessments on monthly inventory cost reports and monthly inventory plans with in-charged accounting staff. Make appropriate adjustments to ensure the inventory following the required standard and the cost under budget.
- Check, evaluate and make adjustments periodically the sales and marketing plan and execution process of the management unit through the year to ensure the project development direction and budget of the Group Managers on the right track of business strategy and achieve the sale target
2. Supervise on-site business operating procedures to ensure service quality and properties maintenance:
a. Service Quality:
- Supervise to ensure all departments providing excellent service and following the standardized procedures of the management unit.
- Inspect and ensure all materials and facilities in the operation areas in proper operation status
- Be aware of all emerged issues during operation, all guests’ comments and complaints on spot or on social media, checking on solutions of management units, and report to SHG BOD
- Check the detailed report on the daily turnover for each outlet, assess the business performance of each outlet, and timely feedback to the management unit.
b. Properties maintenance:
- Inspect and ensure all assets and facilities being operated properly to avoid damage or overuse.
- Manage the maintenance action plan and execution of the operation team. Ensure to detect all the issues in the technical system and engineering, and give the solution on time.
- Update the progress of the handover, the direction of changes in infrastructure, the technical system for the management unit to coordinate and deploy in time.
- Support, process, and follow up outstanding issues reported by technical personnel in the working implementation with the management unit.
- Arrange office, system... and other requirements of the management unit under the management contract; ensure available equipment and infrastructure when operation
3. Coordinate activities with head offices of unit and group:
- Reports on monthly P&L, manning report, and detailed expenses report by coordinating with Finance Department, Human Resources Department, and Operator.
- Coordinate with the Real Estate Center and the Marketing Communications Department in promoting advertisement and communication to the management unit in combination with programs or advertising campaigns of the Sun Group.
- Coordinate with the Human Resources Department in recruiting, training, and releasing incentive policies for staff working at Sun Group or under the management unit.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department in recruiting accounting personnel as well as reviewing pre-opening budgets, operation budgets, monthly interest and losses report inventories, asset codes, and financial issues relating to the project.
- Coordinate with the Information Technology Department to review, inspect and implement hardware systems, management software, support software.. by the request of the management unit who will implement the project in pre-opening time and check new investment requirements or upgrade information technology equipment during the project’s operation. Collaborate with the Information Technology Department to recruit Information Technology staff to
the management unit (if necessary).
- Coordinate with Sun Protection Services Company (SGS) in convincing the management unit to approve the use of provided services and ensure SGS services meet the requirements.
- Coordinate with Thoi Dai Communication Joint Stock Company (TDC) in convincing the management unit to approve the use of provided services and act as the contact source to solve problems or conflicts between the parties and to organize major events by the request of Sun Group.
- Coordinate with the Supervisor Department to ensure the regulatory compliance and the support of the Group to carry out the inventory, maintenance, and property maintenance of the management unit.
- Coordinate with the President‘s Office to approve budgets, new investment policies outside the budget as well as get support and professional advice to resolve problems that the management unit cannot solve themselves.
- Coordinate with the International Economic Relations Department in purchasing goods or equipment for the pre-opening of new investment during the operation.
- Coordinate closely with the PMU, hotel, and human resources in charge of technical handover, defect check, warranty support, or other arising problems
4. Take care of diplomatic guests:
- Coordinate with member Companies and functional Departments to welcome diplomatic guests by the approved procedure.
- Receive requests on reception and services of diplomatic guests and transfer information to the management unit at the same time. Supervise, inspect and ensure the above requests being executed properly.
5. Manage administrative and legal execution:
- Consult and review service contracts, legality, and policy issues of the hotel; besides, to assist in working directly with the insurance consultant in case any problems occur.
- Coordinate with the Project Development Department to assist in working with local authorities and function authorities to resolve and remove administrative and legal paperwork and documents (if have), and coordinate with the Department in the work permit application for the project.
- Receive information and coordinate with accounting staff and related units to process and execute contracts for consultation, support, supervision, and management with the management unit or as required by the management unit
- Transfer all Sungroup‘s policies and regulations to Hotel staff and ensure all staffs understand and follow properly.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities to develop career path
- Professional and motivated working environment
- Other benefits following and above Labour law
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration/Hotel Management.
- English: Fluent English
- At least 5 years of hotel experiences (currently being manager/HOD is highly preferred)
- To be good looking
- Perfect communication skill
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 1.000 - 4.999
- 3rd Floor, 13 Hai Ba Trung st. Hoàn Kiem Dist. Hanoi. Vietnam.
Sun Hospitality Group là khối du lịch nghỉ dưỡng thuộc Tập đoàn Sun Group, sở hữu chuỗi Khách sạn, Resort nghỉ dưỡng 5 sao đẳng cấp quốc tế trải dài ba miền Bắc, Trung, Nam như Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Premier Village Resort Da Nang, Novotel Danang Premier Han River, Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills, JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay, Premier Village Phu Quoc, Premier Residences Phu Quoc, M. Gallery Sapa, ... Các Resort và Khách sạn này được Quản lý bởi các Tập đoàn Quản lý Khách sạn nổi tiếng hàng đầu thế giới như IHG, Marriott, Accor, Rosewood, ... Sun Hospitality Group luôn không ngừng xây dựng và phát triển thương hiệu cho các khách sạn, khu nghỉ dưỡng, sân golf, suối nước nóng và các dịch vụ vui chơi giải trí. Để có thể theo đuổi những mục tiêu mong muốn, chúng tôi đang tìm kiếm và tuyển dụng các tài năng ngành dịch vụ để gia nhập mái nhà Sun Group nói chung và Sun Hospitality Group nói riêng. Hãy tham gia cùng SHG để khẳng định sự thành công của bạn!
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nguyễn Thị Ngọc - Phụ trách Tuyển dụng