- Hạn nộp: 14/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thị Xã Sông Cầu - Phú Yên
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Maintain complete knowledge of F&B offer and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
• Maintain complete knowledge and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons and drunk driving.
• Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
• Inspect all aspects of the outlet environment ensuring compliance with standards of cleanliness and order and direct respective personnel to rectify deficiencies immediately.
• Inspect quality and amounts of garnishes, ensuring agreement to departmental standards.
• Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Ensure that transfer slips and spill sheets are filled out and distributed in accordance with departmental standards.
• Ensure that each liquor bottle ordered is backed up by an exchange of an empty bottle of same liquor.
• Responsibility for the creation of cocktail menus and Update menu changes on the Point of sale (POS) terminal.
• Development and implementation of new international trends to set exceedingly expected standards within the industry
• Implement and ensure the Company Health, Hygiene & Safety Policy is met at all times.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Coordinate music tapes and entertainment, ensuring correct volume and appropriateness to clientèle.
• Establish par levels for supplies, liquor, beer, wine and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business.
• Responsibility for all beverage purchases, inventories and stock levels within the operation.
• Regularly check storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness.
• Review sales and beverage costs for previous day; resolve discrepancies with Accounting. Track actual against budget.
• Conduct pre-shift meeting with staff and review all information pertinent to the day's business.
• Inspect grooming and attire of staff; rectify any deficiencies.
• Inspect, plan and ensure that all materials and equipment are in complete readiness for service; rectify deficiencies with respective personnel.
• Prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts. Adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
• Ensure that staff report to work as scheduled. Document any late or absent employees
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Competitive benefit package
- 2 days off/ week, 12 annual leaves/ year
- 24h accidental insurance
- Uniform + staff meals + accommodation (shared room) are provided for non-local candidate
Yêu cầu công việc
Must be able to communicate in English (writing and speaking) and other languages are advantages. Broad understanding of tight stock management procedures and target orientated individual with the ability to work to set deadlines. Great attention to detail, talent in guest relations management and is motivated to go the extra mile.
Graduates bachelor’s degree and/or diploma in hotel or another related field.
Previous experience in similar Job role or three to five years management experience in large up-scale hotel / restaurant. Experience in Hotel management software and Point of sale software.
Excellent oral communication skills required
Positive interpersonal skills required
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Full CV in English
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Phú Yên, Việt Nam
Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô is a luxury resort located in Phu Yen province of Vietnam, in the heart of a preserved 98-hectare natural site facing an impressive one kilometer long white sand beach. Its name in Vietnamese translates into “bay of corals”, in reference to its untouched coastline and beautiful coral reefs. Surrounded by spectacular hills, lush vegetation and authentic paddy fields, the resort lies far away from the mainstream tourist paths and yet just a 40 minute drive away from Quy Nhon. It features 73 spacious villas (46 with private pools), 3 restaurants and 3 bars, a beautiful spa and wellbeing area, a business center and an activity center offering a wide variety of beach and water activities as well as other outings. Zannier Hotels - Sublimate the moment, glorify the place Zannier Hotels aims to be a contemporary demonstration of excellence, innovation, integrity & simplicity. A burgeoning hospitality company recognised among its peers, that shares the dream and desire for capturing unique and authentic memories. An international group with hotels in France, Belgium, Namibia, Cambodia and soon Vietnam.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Hoàng