Assistant Reservation Manager
- Hạn nộp: 16/06/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn - Đà Nẵng
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- 1. Having knowledge of entire Reservation Procedure according to International Hotel manual system.
- 2. Control room’s inventory including allocation and reservations to areas of maximum yield and blackout dates.
- 3. Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff.
- 4. Review reservation booked daily.
- 5. Check correspondences 5days in advanced
- 6. Review arrival report daily.
- 7. Track market codes & rate code
- 8. Responsible for training staff for daily and weekly
- 9. Responsible for recording Company/Travel Agent Rates both in system and correspondence file.
- 10. Knowledgeable in hotel and guest room facilities/services and ensures reservations agents are equally knowledgeable.
- 10. Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned.
- 11. Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily.
- 12. Ensure accuracy of guest history and client profiles in Data Base
- 13. Monitors and coordinates group reservations activity with the Sales Department and Revenue Manager
- 14. Coordinate with RSVN Manager to monitor working behavior and create excellent working environment for the whole team.
- 15. Work close with Accounting department for any issue related billing & invoice or payment.
- 16. In charge of handling group booking
- 17. Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
- 18. Manage Hotel Bank and GDS close out/opening-up dates, if applicable
- 19. Reviews no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to hotel’s policy
- 20. Create and maintain allotments
- 21. Responsible for work schedule
- 22. Responsible for maintaining a Neat and Orderly position at all times.
- 23. Perform any other duties might requested by Reservation Manager or Front Office Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Other benefits according to company policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum 1 years experience as Reservation supervisor or Asst. Manager of a reputed hotel.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum
- Experience related to this class of work including some supervisory experience; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Work with Opera system.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Vo Nguyen Giap St., Khue My Ward, Ngu Hanh Son Dist., Danang City, Vietnam.
The luxurious Furama Resort Danang is a true icon of Vietnam tourism. This 5-star haven on world-famous Da Nang beach is celebrated as Vietnam's most prestigious resort – counting royalty, presidents, movie stars and international business leaders among its celebrity guests. A multi-award winner for its unfaltering commitment to world-class service and facilities, the Furama is not only consistently voted Vietnam's No 1 resort, leading international polls also rank it among the very best resorts in Asia. But the Furama is much more than an idyllic tropical retreat, it is also a premier base for exploring one of Asia's most exciting new destinations – in the early days of being "discovered" by international tourism. Just a short drive from Danang lay four UNESCO-listed World Heritage Sites: the former imperial city of Hue (2 hours), the ancient 'Silk Road' trading port of Hoi An (30 minutes away), the spiritual centre of the Champa civilization, My Son (90 minutes) and the mystical Phong Nha Caves in Quang Binh province (7 hours), considered by some an access to the inner earth!
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Thư - HR Officer