- Hạn nộp: 15/03/2022
- Mức lương: 12 - 20 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Overview of duties
• To ensure the efficient administration of the Executive Office.
• To assist directly the Executive Office with his responsibilities and all necessary Translations verbally and in writing in face to face or online meetings.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
• Ensures that the day to day administrative needs are fulfilled.
• Be responsible for rendering secretarial and clerical services for the Executive Office.
• Keeps all information confidential.
• Inputs in the computer specific data when requested.
• Handles telephone incoming/outgoing calls.
• Arranges appointments for and reminds of appointments and meetings.
• Keep files in good order.
• Handle different kind of relationships and request from BOD and the owning company.
• Be in charge of documentation for preparing certain documents follow-up including translation, notarisation and submission of all papers to relevant authorities...
• Assist certain arrangements for Senior Management and department heads.
• Maintain proper communication including follow up with owning company, Board of Dean, Directors, EHL and other shareholders
• Responsible and assisting other departments for administrative papers related to the hotel
Academy operations with local authorities.
• Coordinating & arranging airline tickets & accommodation, visa for the General Director, Dean, Operations Manager department heads and other employee’s trips.
• Keeps Up To Date with all recent Government announcements and COVID-19 Updates in the Kien Giang province and in Phu Quoc to communicate such to the General Director and Senior Team.
• Be responsible for the good order/cleanliness of own work office area and equipment.
• Prepares or coordinate monthly payment report and other reports as required by hotel management.
COMMERCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/COMMERCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handles, Communicates with suppliers when requested.
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES/ ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
• To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the Academy policy on all EHL policies, Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• Attends, interprets, records and follow up on minutes of meetings.
• Drafts routine or simple correspondence as assigned.
• Typing correspondence, memorandums, circulars, reports etc.
• Opens/dispatches mail relative to the division.
• Maintains office supplies.
• Performs special duties in relation with the division when requested.
HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handles some human relation duties for employees.
• Assist with the recruitment process during the Pre-Opening Period of the Academy.
• Sees that employee’s complaints, needs are passed on to the Executive Office Team.
• Coordinates a Quarterly/Monthly/Weekly Academy Talents lunch or coffee gathering as well as talents Birthday Celebrations with Executive Team and the Human Resources Manager for talents before and after the opening of the Academy.
• Conducts oriented training programs of the Hotel Academy Phu Quoc – VET by EHL for employees in a regular basis.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
• Performs other related duties and special projects as directed by the direct Superior.
• Occasional Travel maybe required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
Working in the FE sector/an FE college
Ability to identify problems and attention to details.
Significant experience in a customer-service position.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Vocational diploma, degree or similar work experience in Hotel or Educational Profession with one or the other Department such as maybe Sales, Marketing, HR are preferred.
• 1 or 2-year experience in a similar position.
• Secretarial skills.
• Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• English: Fluent in both writing and speaking communication skills.
• University graduated preferred.
• Solid knowledge of HR or marketing within the hospitality industry.
• Proficiency in computer office skill: Word, excel, PowerPoint.
• Strong in communication, presentation skills.
• Creative and strong planning skills.
• Language: fluent in Vietnamese and English (both spoken and written).
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 25 - 99
- Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Hotel Academy Phu Quoc - VET by EHL WE ARE ALL AMBASSADORS - It's beautiful when career and passion come together, are you Passionate to train and develop the future Hoteliers and Culinary Experts in Vietnam? VET by EHL is a vocational education solution from the famous Swiss EHL Group, now arrived on beautiful Phu Quoc, with the philosophy of balancing theory and application, allows a stimulating learning environment that enables students to gain theoretical knowledge and practice the same in a safe, incubated environment. This enables candidates to fine tune their skills before entering the industry, setting them up for excellence in their future careers. This collaboration will now be available in Phu Quoc which will provide best-in class programs made in Switzerland and offers the perfect combination of soft and hard skills, comprising Certificate level programs across four Hospitality disciplines: Culinary Professional Diploma Service Professional Diploma Rooms Administration Professional Diploma Hotel Administration Diploma 4 available programs with 3 levels and 12 certificates. Upon successful completion of 18-24 month programs, a student shall be awarded with a Swiss Professional Diploma by EHL.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Cherry Vo - Human Resources Department