Cook ( VIKING OCEAN CRUISES )
- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2023
- Mức lương: 20 - 30 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Prepare dishes at an advanced level, in line with company recipes, menus and procedures; taste dishes as per the various menus onboard and make taste adjustments to dishes, when applicable.
• Prepare food items as per recipes and instructions received from the relevant Supervisor, requiring minimum supervision; have an in-depth understanding of the Ship’s Safety Procedures & Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Ensure economical work practices and control food production to minimize and/or avoid wastage.
• Ensure that food preparations/storage are in line with all Public Health Policies and Company Regulations and enforce & maintain “clean as you go” work habits.
• Ensure mise-en-place for all areas of responsibility are prepared 15 minutes prior to service.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary is paid via on-board Visa card, no tax deduction
• Five ( 5 ) paid vacation days for each month worked is included in the salary; this is accumulated and only paid at the end of the contract
• Health insurance is provided during the contract period ( not applicable to vacation )
• All crew have life insurance at $100,000 death in service benefit
• No charge for crew laundry facilities, including detergent dispensers
• Free Wi-fi on-board
• Medical and visa expenses will be reimbursed on the first payroll against original receipts
• The company covers flights and transfer to the vessel from and to your nearest international airport of your country of residence; hotel overnight is optional for long-distance travels
• Uniform is provided; including shoes and safety equipment, and maintained by our main laundry
• Two-crew only recreational areas ( indoor and outdoor )
• Access to the guest gym after 10 PM
Yêu cầu công việc
• A required minimum of 4 years’ culinary experience, including at least one year’s experience as Cook or similar position, within a premium brand hospitality environment or a formal culinary education and at least one year’s experience as Cook or similar position, within a 5 Star hospitality and/or restaurant environment; intermediate culinary & knife handling skills are required.
• A strong background would be considered if no shipboard employment experience
• Ability to confirm for clean background/ reference check completed upon proposal.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Updated C.V. without employment gaps is needed; to note any unemployment
• References and appraisals for at least 2x last contract
• Work employment certificate for last two years
• Company references
• All documents should be sent via email. We will contact you for further requirements of other documents needed after we receive these documents
• Incomplete application will not be considered
GCS Vietnam will process your documents to match the position you are applying for before submitting your application to VIKING.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 5th Floor, Dong Phuong Building, 4/B1 Lot 26BC, Le Hong Phong Str., Dong Khe Ward, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City, Viet Nam
Tên: CÔNG TY TNHH GCS VIỆT NAM Tên giao dịch: GCS VIETNAM CO., LTD. Mã số doanh nghiệp: 0201796769 Địa chỉ: Tầng 5, toà nhà Đông Phương, số 4/B1 lô 26BC đường Lê Hồng Phong, phường Đông Khê, quận Ngô Quyền, Tp. Hải Phòng Thành lập ngày 03/ 07/ 2017. Lĩnh vực hoạt động: tuyển dụng lao động làm việc trên tàu du lịch quốc tế.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Kim Thanh - Managing Director