Training Coordinator/ Điều phối viên Đào tạo
- Hạn nộp: 29/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Đồ Sơn - Hải Phòng
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Coordinate and track all training being carried out in the hotel on an ongoing basis.
• Follow up Job Task Inventory Training Check List and Employee Orientation Check List.
• Design attractive training activity board and update regularly.
• Observe Daily 15-minute Training and Departmental Training and submit the weekly report to HRM.
• Handle local student trainee and international internship trainee program.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Working in an international 5-star hotel environment, being trained to develop in the field of human resource management
* Tet bonus, Birthday, Public Holidays, etc.
* Periodic health check-up according to the Company's regulations
* Meals, uniforms
* to be participated in the internal activities of the company
* Other benefits as per Company policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- Level of Education Associate.
- Professional experiences to 2 years.
- Languages essential Vietnamese & English.
Essential and optional requirements:
• Minimum of two years Training Coordinator experience in up-scale hotels.
• Reliable, organized and pro-active with strong communications skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Copy of Birth Certificate (certified);
Copy of National Identity Card (certified);
Copy of Degree, Certificate (certified);
Health certificate from District Hospital or higher (in the last 6 months),
4x6 photo: 02 photos;
Household registration book (Photo);
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Khu du lịch Quốc tế Đồi Rồng, Phường Vạn Hương, Quận Đồ Sơn, Thành phố Hải Phòng
The Dream Do Son Grandeur Resort is located adjacent to the Do Son Peninsula, a small peninsula created by Rong (Dragon) Mountain extending five kilometres into the South China Sea. The peninsula consists of a number of hills which range on height from 25 to 130 metres. The Dream Do Son Grandeur Resort development draws inspiration from the natural forested mountainous topography surrounded by water. This inspiration takes form in the development through the sinuous flow of the Hotel in plan form, the sloping Entrance Garden with its muilti - tiered water course, and the swimming pool which visually links to the adjacent bay. Besides 300 rooms and other facilities contemporarily designed, the Grand non-pillar Ballroom promises a very potential huge event combination with holiday in the resort.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phạm Thị Thu Huyền