NHÂN VIÊN LỄ TÂN KHÁCH SẠN, CĂN HỘ/GUEST SERVICE OFFICER/RECEPTIONIST - SOMERSET HO CHI MINH CITY - Q1 (MALE)
- Hạn nộp: 31/07/2022
- Mức lương: 8 - 12 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
1. Responsible for checking in /out guests.
2. Security measures are to be taken in handling of room keys and guest information in the computer
3. Play a role as a link between guest and management to communicate with guest to find out guest’s expectation in order to improve the service standards.
4. Handling of cash advance or cash received upon check-out.
5. To perform any other duties as required by the GS Manager or the Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Monthly service charge
- Professional training and personnel activities organized periodically
- Salary review
- 13th, 14th month
- NS allowance
- Full insurance regime under current labor law, plus International health-care insurance, 24/24 accident insurance covered 100% by the company
Yêu cầu công việc
- High school degree
- At least 1 year relevant experience in the hospitality industry.
- Possess good public relations and presentation skills
- Customer oriented attitude and pleasant disposition is essential
- Good English communication skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Send your CV to email: Nộp hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 100 - 499
- 8A Nguyễn BỈnh Khiêm, Q1 hoặc 21-23 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Q1, HCM
ASCOTT – the HOME of a GREAT Career Ascott is the world’s largest international serviced residence owner and operator, with headquarters in Singapore. We manage three awarding wining brands – Ascott, Citadines and Somerset, across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our residents. We promise to create a home away from home for our residents by delivering LIFE. We offer useful Local knowledge to each Individual and make them Feel at home during their stay with us, what make us different is to Exceed their expectation as well. The Ascott family comprises about 6,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities. Tapping on our diverse backgrounds, we encourage the sharing of ideas and feedback, so that we can constantly learn from one another and strive to make things better.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự