Senior Sale Executive (Ha Noi Office)
- Hạn nộp: 20/07/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ba Đình - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Follow up on self- confirmed group’s stuff: rooming list, payment, arrival and departure time, group agenda
- Welcome MICE groups upon check in and see off upon check out.
- Demonstrating/presenting products
- Weekly sales reports and sales calls for MICE market segment.
- Conduct any sites inspections requested
- Work closely with Revenue and Yield Manager and FB Director for new packages/products/promotions to raise revenue for the resort
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance - Negotiating contracts
- Coordinate with all departments in the Resort to maximize guest’s experience and request
- Making Banquet Event Order, Billing instruction of the group to concerned department
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Other benefits according to company policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good Computer Skill
- Good English including reading, writing and speaking skills
- Good Communication Skill
- Priority for experiences candidates in Sales & Hospitality
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Vo Nguyen Giap St., Khue My Ward, Ngu Hanh Son Dist., Danang City, Vietnam.
The luxurious Furama Resort Danang is a true icon of Vietnam tourism. This 5-star haven on world-famous Da Nang beach is celebrated as Vietnam's most prestigious resort – counting royalty, presidents, movie stars and international business leaders among its celebrity guests. A multi-award winner for its unfaltering commitment to world-class service and facilities, the Furama is not only consistently voted Vietnam's No 1 resort, leading international polls also rank it among the very best resorts in Asia. But the Furama is much more than an idyllic tropical retreat, it is also a premier base for exploring one of Asia's most exciting new destinations – in the early days of being "discovered" by international tourism. Just a short drive from Danang lay four UNESCO-listed World Heritage Sites: the former imperial city of Hue (2 hours), the ancient 'Silk Road' trading port of Hoi An (30 minutes away), the spiritual centre of the Champa civilization, My Son (90 minutes) and the mystical Phong Nha Caves in Quang Binh province (7 hours), considered by some an access to the inner earth!
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Thư - HR Officer