- Hạn nộp: 19/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Thanh Thuỷ - Phú Thọ
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
1. Directs and controls all subordinate Engineering staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
2. Maintain facilities and equipment by and conducting routine inspections and determining appropriate rectification measures
3. Maintain systems to be able to handle day to day guest requests quickly and efficiently
4. Prepares duty rosters, vacation plans and schedules and public holiday schedules to ensure efficient use of human resources
5. Plans and schedules appropriate ongoing preventative maintenance programmes
6. Keeps records of all information in the form of blueprints, diagrams, manuals, maintenance records, logs and journals relevant to the efficient operation of the department
7. Maintains a supply of inventory necessary for optimal operating efficiency
8. Liases with purchasing and suppliers to ensure provision of quality engineering supplies at most competitive prices
9. Develops and promotes energy conservation programs by monitoring utility costs and consumption
10. Monitors the standard of work carried out by contractors engaged by the hotel to ensure that it meets the agreed quality
11. Ensures that safety and emergency procedures for guests and employees meet or exceed the recognised industry standards and conform to local legal requirements
12. Prepares, monitors and controls the hotel’s annual R&M budget
13. Maintain efficient administration within the department preparing and submitting operational reports on time
14. Ensures that employees are selected, trained, evaluated and rewarded in compliance with existing employee management systems
15. Coaches, counsels, disciplines and develops subordinate employees.
16. Responsible of organizing and monitoring the hotel VHP (Villa Handyman Program) and keep records up to date as per the group policy.
17. Responsible of organizing and monitoring the hotel VMP (Villa Maintenance Program) and keep records up to date as per the group policy.
18. Liaise with PCD (project control division) for all the upgrading and development projects and make sure we receive the good quality products as per the company standards.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive benefits
- Working in a multi-industry and growing corporation environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience:3 years related experience at 4-5* resort; scale 500-1000 rooms
- Qualifications: Graduated from College/University in related discipline
- Required Skills:
• Determined and able to work under high pressure
- Fairness and transparency in the relationship colleagues and partners
- Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or regulation of the hotel is represented.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Nộp CV online về email tuyển dụng: Nộp hồ sơ
- LIÊN HỆ: 034.293.1895
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB