- Hạn nộp: 30/01/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Manage the Security function to provide a safe and secure hotel environment for our guests and employees. Adhere to local regulations, hotel emergency procedures, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Establish good communication and good will with informal leaders and relevant members of local community
- Coordinate and organize the day to day operations of the department including planning and controlling
- Manage the develop and implementation of departmental standards
- Ensure all patrolling, inspection and escort duties are performed to a high standard
- Monitor and maintain all product and performance standards and ensure action is taken when standards are not met
- Ensure firearms and other weapons are not carried by staff when on duty
- Supervise emergency drills
- Oversee the security department including layout of security personnel and their detailed and regular training
- Perform leadership training for all senior security personnel
- Check and analyze all incoming reports to formalize action plan
- Maintain the loyalty and discipline of all security personnel
- Ensure all security personnel as well as hotel’s staff are adhering to P&P and security procedures
- Establish good cooperation with hotel’s senior staff with other hotels
- Coordinate with the local investigator in crimes & accident handling and investigating
- Prepare security plan for specific events (seminar, conference, government guest, with wedding etc.)
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- Works with Human Resources on department manning.
- Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the budget.
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Meals' allowance
- Social insurance as Vietnamese Labor Code
- Others benefits as law
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of local laws, investigation methods, fire codes and life safety codes.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
Education / Certificates / Experience:
- College or vocational training.
- Certification in safety and training and / or licensed as a Security Officer or Law Enforcement Officer may be required. Certified CPR, First Aid instructor and training in law enforcement techniques desired.
- 4 years of security and safety experience and/or military/law enforcement experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Nam Bãi Trường, xã Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Nestled on the calm coast, Wyndham Phu Quoc appears as a "quiet garden" right in the most vibrant center of Bai Truong. The private villa architecture combines the trendy "Go-Green - live green" trend, in harmony with the local culture, giving Wyndham Phu Quoc a unique resort style: "private" but "common" . Each villa becomes a green garden, private without isolation; Peaceful but vibrant, hidden in the middle of nature but still comfortable and classy like a 5-star resort. Wyndham Phu Quoc belongs to the resort urban complex of Nam Bai Truong, Duong To commune, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang. The project has a total of 153 resort villas and 25 commercial street lots with 36m frontage (Bai Truong main road) with a total area of 74,727m2. 02 Bedrooms: 180m2, 216m2, 225m2 / 03 Bedrooms: 252m2.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự