Public Space Supervisor
- Hạn nộp: 30/09/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Supervise and inspect the work of assigned public area attendants to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel and company business objectives.
- Report and follows up on any maintenance requirements in close co-operation with Engineering department, and ensure that they are remedied promptly.
- Ensure that staff uses and maintains cleaning equipment and machines in a proper way. Cleaning equipment and machine are to be stored and good working condition.
- Ensure that supplies for Public Area are replenished timely.
- Ensure regulations of the department and hotel are being followed.
- Responsible for strict key control.
- Schedule and supervise the scrubbing and shampoo of carpet/upholstery in his areas of responsibilities.
- Inspect the public area regularly during shift.
- Ensure the flowers and plants in good conditions, report to Executive Housekeeper if find any problems and inform the supplier to change it in time.
- Ensure the PA storeroom is clean and chemicals and tools are prepared well.
- Maintain daily public area logbook, sign out and hand over to following supervisor.
- Assume other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Counsel staff and prevent work-related problems.
- Assist with the preparation of associate duty rosters.
- Assist with associate training and development.
- Provide ongoing advice and support to associate under your supervision.
- Ensure guest needs and reasonable requests are met.
- Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service by reporting guest comments.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests.
- Conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary - Meal's Allowance
- Social Insurance as Viet Nam Labor Code.
- Others benefit as law.
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational and training abilities.
- Good leadership skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- High School or Vocational Certification in Hotel Management or related field.
- 3 years housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Nam Bãi Trường, xã Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Nestled on the calm coast, Wyndham Phu Quoc appears as a "quiet garden" right in the most vibrant center of Bai Truong. The private villa architecture combines the trendy "Go-Green - live green" trend, in harmony with the local culture, giving Wyndham Phu Quoc a unique resort style: "private" but "common" . Each villa becomes a green garden, private without isolation; Peaceful but vibrant, hidden in the middle of nature but still comfortable and classy like a 5-star resort. Wyndham Phu Quoc belongs to the resort urban complex of Nam Bai Truong, Duong To commune, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang. The project has a total of 153 resort villas and 25 commercial street lots with 36m frontage (Bai Truong main road) with a total area of 74,727m2. 02 Bedrooms: 180m2, 216m2, 225m2 / 03 Bedrooms: 252m2.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự