ASSISTANT CHEF DE PARTIE
- Hạn nộp: 20/10/2023
- Mức lương: 40 - 50 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Hold excellent cooking knowledge and skills, control and maintain an assigned Galley section and its entire food production; follow set recipes & dish guidelines; prepare food samples whenever the Executive Chef deem necessary ( tastings, recipe trials, etc. ).
• Check proper equipment storage pertaining to areas of responsibility.
• Bring forward any suggestions and ideas for improvement to the Galley Team as a whole, this includes identifying training needs and operational issues, should they arise.
• Prepare requisitions for the daily food production by counterchecking merchandise in Galley stores, to avoid overstocking and wastage of items.
• Undertake recipe reviews on a daily basic and , if additionally requested by the Executive Chef/ Outlet Chef, maintain recipe folders ( containing all recipes ) of the assigned section and ensure that they are kept in an immaculate condition.
• Fulfill any last-minute requests, within your area of responsibility, due to special functions, itinerary changes and/or other unforeseen changes, as instructed by the relevant Supervisor and/or Manager, communicate the status of the assigned section in terms of food production, equipment, maintenance, performance of staff or any other topics related to the section to the relevant parties.
• Maintain and control the entire Service Line at the assigned section during meal hours, ensuring that the food served is in lined with Viking STAR Service Standards, ensure the quality and presentation of food during food preparation and service hours.
• Have an in-depth understanding of the working hours policies and procedures.
• Ensure that food preparations/ storage are in line with all Public Health Policies and Company Regulations and enforce & maintain “ clean as you go “ work habits.
• Ensure mise-en-place for all areas of responsibility are prepared 15 minutes prior to service.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary is paid via on-board Visa card, no tax deduction
• Five ( 5 ) paid vacation days for each month worked is included in the salary; this is accumulated and only paid at the end of the contract
• Health insurance is provided during the contract period ( not applicable to vacation )
• All crew have life insurance at $100,000 death in service benefit
• No charge for crew laundry facilities, including detergent dispensers
• Free Wi-fi on-board
• Medical and visa expenses will be reimbursed on the first payroll against original receipts
• The company covers flights and transfer to the vessel from and to your nearest international airport of your country of residence; hotel overnight is optional for long-distance travels
• Uniform is provided; including shoes and safety equipment, and maintained by our main laundry
• Two-crew only recreational areas ( indoor and outdoor )
• Access to the guest gym after 10 PM
Yêu cầu công việc
• A required minimum of 5 years of culinary experience, including at least two years’ experience as an Assistant Chef De Partie ( CDP ) or similar position, within a premimum brand hospitality environment or a formal culinary education with at least one year of experience as an Assistant CDP or similar role within a 5 Star hospitality environment; advanced culinary skills are required.
• Fluent in English - must have excellent English communication skills to clearly interpret and orate documents, such as menus and recipes.
• A strong background would be considered if no shipboard employment experience.
• Ability to confirm for clean background/ reference check completed upon proposal.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Updated C.V. without employment gaps is needed; to note any unemployment
• References and appraisals for at least 2x last contract
• Work employment certificate for last two years
• Company references
• All documents should be sent via email. We will contact you for further requirements of other documents needed after we receive these documents
• Incomplete application will not be considered
GCS Vietnam will process your documents to match the position you are applying for before submitting your application to VIKING.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 5th Floor, Dong Phuong Building, 4/B1 Lot 26BC, Le Hong Phong Str., Dong Khe Ward, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City, Viet Nam
Tên: CÔNG TY TNHH GCS VIỆT NAM Tên giao dịch: GCS VIETNAM CO., LTD. Mã số doanh nghiệp: 0201796769 Địa chỉ: Tầng 5, toà nhà Đông Phương, số 4/B1 lô 26BC đường Lê Hồng Phong, phường Đông Khê, quận Ngô Quyền, Tp. Hải Phòng Thành lập ngày 03/ 07/ 2017. Lĩnh vực hoạt động: tuyển dụng lao động làm việc trên tàu du lịch quốc tế.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Kim Thanh - Managing Director