Chef De Partie ( VIKING OCEAN CRUISES )
- Hạn nộp: 15/04/2023
- Mức lương: Trên 60 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Control and maintain a main Galley section and its entire food production; follow set recipes & dish guidelines; assist with cleaning during food preparation periods, if additional cleaning is required.
• Bring forward any suggestions and ideas for improvement to the Galley Team as a whole, this includes identifying training needs and operational issues, should they arise.
• Prepare daily electronic food requisitions by counterchecking merchandise in Galley stores.
• Undertake recipe reviews on a daily basic and , if additionally requested by the Executive Chef/ Outlet Chef, maintain recipe folders ( containing all recipes ) of the assigned section and ensure that they are kept in an immaculate condition.
• Prepare food samples whenever the Executive Chef deem necessary ( show plates, tastings, recipe trials, etc. ); ensure the quality and presentation of food during food preparation and service hours.
• Maintain and control the entire Service Line at the relevant section during meals hours, ensuring that the food served is in lined with Viking STAR Service Standards.
• Countercheck daily deliveries from the Storeroom to ensure its accuracy and report any discrepancies to an immediate Supervisor
• Ensure economical work practices and control food production to minimize and/or avoid wastage.
• Have an in-depth understanding of the working hours policies and procedures.
• Ensure that food preparations/ storage are in line with all Public Health Policies and Company Regulations and enforce & maintain “ clean as you go “ work habits.
• Be familiar with the Human Resources Manual & Shipboard Training; have an in-depth understanding of the working hour policies & procedures; be familiar with crew contracts and work schedule hours/ week, to maintain working hours paperwork.
• Lead and support a multi-cultural team, maximizing crew statisfaction, productivity and retention; meet with Team Leaders on a daily basis for “ The Daily Reunion “, to provide feedback & operational updates as well as to ensure that your department is performing to Viking’s STAR Service Standards.
• Regularly inspect that the mise-en-place for all areas are prepared 15 minutes prior to service.
• Appoint and enforce specific job responsibilities to all key personnel working under the direction of the CDP and establish the manner and means to train personel.
• Provide competent leadership to all direct reports. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Conducting performance reviews, including discipline as needed, ensuring Maritime Labour Convention ( MLC ) compliance and onboard training, succession planning, crew communication and recognition.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary is paid via on-board Visa card, no tax deduction
• Five ( 5 ) paid vacation days for each month worked is included in the salary; this is accumulated and only paid at the end of the contract
• Health insurance is provided during the contract period ( not applicable to vacation )
• All crew have life insurance at $100,000 death in service benefit
• No charge for crew laundry facilities, including detergent dispensers
• Free Wi-fi on-board
• Medical and visa expenses will be reimbursed on the first payroll against original receipts
• The company covers flights and transfer to the vessel from and to your nearest international airport of your country of residence; hotel overnight is optional for long-distance travels
• Uniform is provided; including shoes and safety equipment, and maintained by our main laundry
• Two-crew only recreational areas ( indoor and outdoor )
• Access to the guest gym after 10 PM
Yêu cầu công việc
• A required minimum of 8 years’ culinary experience, including at least two years’ experience as an Chef De Partie ( CDP ) or similar position, within a premimum brand hospitality environment or a formal culinary education with at least two years of experience as a CDP or similar role; advanced culinary skills are required.
• Fluent in English – must have excellent English communication skills to clearly interpret and orate documents, sush as menus and recipes.
• A strong background would be considered if no shipboard employment experience.
• Ability to confirm for clean background/ reference check completed upon proposal.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Updated C.V. without employment gaps is needed; to note any unemployment
• References and appraisals for at least 2x last contract
• Work employment certificate for last two years
• Company references
• All documents should be sent via email. We will contact you for further requirements of other documents needed after we receive these documents
• Incomplete application will not be considered
GCS Vietnam will process your documents to match the position you are applying for before submitting your application to VIKING.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 5th Floor, Dong Phuong Building, 4/B1 Lot 26BC, Le Hong Phong Str., Dong Khe Ward, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City, Viet Nam
Tên: CÔNG TY TNHH GCS VIỆT NAM Tên giao dịch: GCS VIETNAM CO., LTD. Mã số doanh nghiệp: 0201796769 Địa chỉ: Tầng 5, toà nhà Đông Phương, số 4/B1 lô 26BC đường Lê Hồng Phong, phường Đông Khê, quận Ngô Quyền, Tp. Hải Phòng Thành lập ngày 03/ 07/ 2017. Lĩnh vực hoạt động: tuyển dụng lao động làm việc trên tàu du lịch quốc tế.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Kim Thanh - Managing Director