- Hạn nộp: 19/11/2023
- Mức lương: 50 - 60 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Rig, circuit and focus lighting for assigned shows.
• Program the lighting computer/ console during technical reahearsals, as assigned.
• Perform fixture/ circuit checks before each show, to ensure that the show set-up is complete and set out, as per company policy and procedures.
• Operate manual and computer-controlled lighting systems, during shows.
• Ensure that the design intergrity and performance quality are maintained through show runs.
• Operate follow-spot, when necessary.
• Communicate in a clear, concise and timely manner with the Stage Manager and other departments.
• Participate in special events by assisting with sound needs; maintain and perform minor to moderate repairs to lightening equipment inventory.
• Inspect and maintain all overhead riggings in the entertainment venues onboard the ship.
• Maitain cleaniness and order in all light areas, in accordance with all Public Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Attend all show set-ups, show calls and meetings, in a timely manner.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary is paid via on-board Visa card, no tax deduction
• Five ( 5 ) paid vacation days for each month worked is included in the salary; this is accumulated and only paid at the end of the contract
• Health insurance is provided during the contract period ( not applicable to vacation )
• All crew have life insurance at $100,000 death in service benefit
• No charge for crew laundry facilities, including detergent dispensers
• Free Wi-fi on-board
• Medical and visa expenses will be reimbursed on the first payroll against original receipts
• The company covers flights and transfer to the vessel from and to your nearest international airport of your country of residence; hotel overnight is optional for long-distance travels
• Uniform is provided; including shoes and safety equipment, and maintained by our main laundry
• Two-crew only recreational areas ( indoor and outdoor )
• Access to the guest gym after 10 PM
Yêu cầu công việc
• Proven experience in the use of lighting equipment for and during live events, in which DMX Control Systems and advanced wiring skills have been applied, are required; shipboard experience is preferred.
• A Bachelor’s Degree, that focuses on technical thearter, is preferred.
• Must demonstrate the ability to handle basic machinery, hand tools and various control consoles, including MARTIN M1, GrandMa, lighting fixtures ( LED and automated ), fog machines, laser emitters, spotlights, and strobes.
• Must be able to navigate catwalks an access all points in all theatre spaces.
• Fluent in English – must be able to address any kind of information in an adequate manner with excellent oral and written English communication skills.
• A strong background would be considered if no shipboard employment experience.
• Ability to confirm for clean background/ reference check completed upon proposal.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Updated C.V. without employment gaps is needed; to note any unemployment
• References and appraisals for at least 2x last contract
• Work employment certificate for last two years
• Company references
• All documents should be sent via email. We will contact you for further requirements of other documents needed after we receive these documents
• Incomplete application will not be considered
GCS Vietnam will process your documents to match the position you are applying for before submitting your application to VIKING.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 5th Floor, Dong Phuong Building, 4/B1 Lot 26BC, Le Hong Phong Str., Dong Khe Ward, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City, Viet Nam
Tên: CÔNG TY TNHH GCS VIỆT NAM Tên giao dịch: GCS VIETNAM CO., LTD. Mã số doanh nghiệp: 0201796769 Địa chỉ: Tầng 5, toà nhà Đông Phương, số 4/B1 lô 26BC đường Lê Hồng Phong, phường Đông Khê, quận Ngô Quyền, Tp. Hải Phòng Thành lập ngày 03/ 07/ 2017. Lĩnh vực hoạt động: tuyển dụng lao động làm việc trên tàu du lịch quốc tế.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Kim Thanh - Managing Director