[Melia Vinpearl North/South Region] Cluster Senior Sales Manager (Corp)- base in Hanoi/HCM city
- Hạn nộp: 31/03/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Hà Nội, HCMC
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Develop business leads for the Hotel on a weekly basis
• Prepare monthly list of accounts to penetrate for the following month
• Plan active site inspections/entertainment meetings weekly basis to qualified potential accounts or new accounts
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Prepare monthly action plan for main market segment
• Perform monthly review account profile on room nights production and average rate
• Monitor competitors’ rate strategy, account penetration and marketing activities to maintain a competitive edge
• Fully responsible of accounts under his/her management, including contracting, updating profile and renewing contracts
• Update management on VIP arrivals, meet and greet accordingly
• Up-sell, cross-sell and promote Hotel facilities & services at every available opportunity in order to maximize sales revenue
• Conduct negotiations to achieve the best profit and rates for the Hotel
• Attend hotel clients and local community business events to network and maintain high visibility
• Update Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing on market trends and business lead
• To attend all meetings, briefings & internal or external training sessions as required by the direct supervisor.
• To act wholeheartedly in the interests of the Company at all times & not to perform, arrange or carry out any
work or activity which could be considered to be in competition with or affect in any way the company interests
or be detrimental or damaging to its public image.
• To ensure maximum efficiency, employees are engaged on the basis that they must be prepared to undertake
reasonable duties other than those for which they have been specifically engaged.
• All employees are expected to co-operate with the management, to ensure the successful application of the Company’s Equal Opportunities & Harassment policies.
• To carry out any reasonable & lawful direct instruction given by direct supervisor during working hours.
• Report to Cluster DOS in North/South Region
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• The 13th month salary
• Insurance contribution as per law
• Premium healthcare
• Other benefit will be opened for discussing
Yêu cầu công việc
• Good level of English
• Willing to adapt with new environment
• At least 02 years in similar position in large hotels and resorts
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume to HR department following details below:
- Ms Huong: 0936 374 716
- Email: Nộp hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Đảo Hòn Tre, phường Vĩnh Nguyên, TP. Nha Trang, Tỉnh Khánh Hòa
“Melia Vinpearl” is a cooperation between Spain’s famous hotel group Meliá Hotels International and Vietnam’s leading resort and entertainment brand Vinpearl, aiming to become one of the leading hotel brands in Vietnam. "Melia Vinpearl" currently has a total of 12 hotels and resorts in operation of Vinpearl stretching from Hai Phong to Tay Ninh. The cooperation with Meliá Hotel Group is part of the strategic orientation of enhancing and internationalizing vinpearl brand in the field of hospitality and resort. The cooperation with Meliá Hotels International is part of Vinpearl’s strategy to advance and internationalize the brand in the hospitality field. This perfect combination will bring about the opportunities for domestic and foreign tourists to enjoy diverse experiences through Vinpearl’s signature local “all-in-one” complexes and world-class standard services by such an internationally prestigious hotel brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nhân Sự - Ban nhân sự vùng