Hanoi I Wink-Hotels | (Senior) Sales manager (Trưởng BP kinh doanh)
- Hạn nộp: 30/09/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Cầu Giấy - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Sales Manager is accountable for formulation and implementation of sales activities, while providingleadership, supervision, and direction to the sales team. The role is additionally in charge of ensuring, revenue goals, productivity levels and quality standards are met based on the objectives, performance and quality standards of the hotel, serviced apartments, condominiums, retail / commercial spaces.
- This position reports to the Director of Sales and will work closely with other team members in Sales and Marketing Department.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full contribution of SI, HI and UI on basic salary
- Active, balance and professional working environment
- Productivity focus not time attendance
- 13 days of annual leave
- Fun and playful internal activities
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of 02 years related work experience at the same position
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 75 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Delivering a modern interpretation of Vietnamese culture, style and design, Wink Hotels offers an energetic approach to hospitality. By coupling personalized and thoughtful service alongside unique and streamlined experiences, Wink aims to captivate, fascinate, and engage with each guest. Under the parent companies of Indochina Capital, Vietnam’s leading real estate, investment and financial services firm since 1999; and Vanguard Hotels, Singapore based hotelier providing quality, affordable, branded hotel products across Southeast Asia since 2008, Indochina Vanguard Hotels Pte. Ltd. was born to launch Wink Hotels in 2018, a vibrant new brand of hotel created for the modern traveler. Wink Hotels are arriving in the major urban areas of Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Danang and expanding into other areas of Vietnam and beyond. Culture At Wink, it’s important we cultivate a mindset that celebrates curiosity and empowers individual personalities. Leading by example, hands-on application and peer coaching guide our company ethos of team collaboration and commitment to our communities, from our guests to our colleagues. Sense of belonging, playfulness, passion, personalization and encouragement drive our mission of creating a “community of one.”
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms Hoang Lan Anh - HRM