General Manager (Expat Candidates, Based in Danang, Vietnam)
- Hạn nộp: 18/06/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
I. JOB OVERVIEW
• Directs the overall operation of the Hotel to maximize performance, profitability and return on investment by creating a positive and productive work environment and ensuring superior guest service and compliance with quality and operational standards.
• Drive Brand and value initiatives, hotel performance, and the development of people
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and monitors the performance of financial and operational plans which support the overall objectives of the hotel and operating division; develops the annual budget and business plan, and makes recommendations for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the hotel
• Oversees the delivery of superior services to all guests ensuring the utmost quality and care is delivered including prompt response to requests and the effective resolution of all complaints to the satisfaction of guests
• Ensures that product quality and service standards are met in all areas of the hotel as pertains to physical appearance, maintenance and cleanliness. Establishes and maintains preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel
• Oversees the development and execution of marketing plans and yield management efforts to maximize revenue generation, RevPAR and occupancy levels. Maximizes room revenues and profits by anticipating and planning for market shifts. Ensures the development of strategic marketing opportunities and tactical sales plans
• Maximizes food and beverage revenues by ensuring optimal use of banquet/outlet space and most cost-effective management of the hotel's food and beverage outlets
• Works closely with regional operating team in ensures optimum staffing levels relative to volume and productivity levels in all areas of the hotel. Maximizes training initiatives and plans to drive efficiencies and enhance the operating and service performance of the hotel
• Develops and maintains rapport with key community contacts to ensure a visible presence in the local community. Ensures the handling of community/media related inquiries in the most effective manner, while referring sensitive matters to regional and corporate media/communications offices
• Provides regular and ad hoc information and status reports to regional operating team as requested on the financial and operational performance of the hotel against plan
• Oversees the security function to ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets. Ensures compliance with SDM’s brand standards
• Establishes and maintains a proactive human resources function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, pay and benefit administration, and compliance with policies and procedures and local labor regulations. Fosters positive employee/labor relations with employees and local bargaining units (as applies)
• Fosters the development of a positive work environment for all employees. Mentors all levels of employees through formal and informal meetings, discussions and performance feedback
• Works effectively with staff to address cultural and/or work environment issues so as to affect positive employee and guest experiences
• Measures the effectiveness of broad-based marketing plans and yield management efforts to maximize the number of market segments reached, and to diversify the sources of revenues
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• To undertake any other duties or directed by the Directors’ board.
Number of employees supervised –
• Direct: Department Heads
• Indirect: Hotel Executives and Employees
Annual Operating Profit/Payroll Budget
Key Metrics –
• Hotel Revenue
• Employee Satisfaction Survey
• Owner’s Relationship
• Labour/Union Relationship
Decision-Making Responsibilities (Decision Rights) –
• Hotel operations needs and requirements
IV. QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Required Skills & Other Requirements–
• A strong background in operating hotels in a competitive market.
• An outstanding leadership style that engages the team.
• A strong understanding of the market and the ability to maximize profit.
• A sound business acumen.
• A passion for delivering superior results.
• A commitment to transfer knowledge.
• Strong Leadership skills in managing a team to drive results
• An ability to manage complex relationships
• Must be familiar with accounting laws, regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles within the country.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Year-end bonus, holiday bonus.
- Comprehensive welfare regime: social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, sickness allowance, birthday, lunch...
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Experience in managing the Hotel of around 200 guest rooms
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
• Proven 5 to 10 years of general management experience in a high-level operations role or some prior general management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Background in F&B operation or/and Sales & Marketing is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Apply your CV here on Hoteljob.vn
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Toàn Quốc
SANTA jobs đã chính thức gia nhập thị trường săn đầu người - headhunter đầy triển vọng tại Việt nam. Trong bối cảnh sự phát triển của các tập đoàn lớn, các công ty liên doanh và nước ngoài tại Việt nam nên nhu cầu tuyển dụng ngày càng nhiều đặc biệt ở các vị trí quản lý cấp cao nhiều năm kinh nghiệm, vì vậy các dịch vụ tuyển dụng cũng ngày càng gia tăng để đáp ứng các nhu cầu của khách hàng. SANTA jobs – một thành viên của Santa Việt nam đã được thành lập với mong muốn phát triển thành một trong những công ty Headhunter hàng đầu của Việt nam. Các dịch vụ chính của SANTA jobs là: Tuyển dụng nhân sự cao cấp, Tư vấn nhân sự, Tư vấn chính sách và hoạch định lương, thưởng. SANTA jobs tập trung vào các khách hàng là các công ty Nhật Bản, Hàn Quốc, các công ty tập đoàn vốn đầu tư nước ngoài, liên doanh.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr Tuấn