- Hạn nộp: 20/10/2023
- Mức lương: 80.000.000đ - 90.000.000đ
Thông tin cơ bản
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• In MXP and POS, balance all departmental postings each day and report discrepancies.
• Perform cruise closing, this includes but is not limited to Spa/Shops settlements and auditing all cash floats, once per week; extract all End of Cruise reports and transfer the reports to Head Office.
• Manage the accuracy of the cash book and main safe; together with the Associate General Manager and ensure that efficient funds are available; demonstrate ownership of all cruise-related tax duties and assist respective Department Heads, accordingly; undertake cruise roll over and guest check-outs.
• Support the Crew Purser and 2nd Purser Admin with immigration procedures, as necessary.
• Support the 2nd Purser Admin with checking all guest and crew information, including passports, and with controlling the ship’s documents in/out of ports.
• Have in-depth knowledge of all facets of shipboard organization and services, ports of call and shore excursions.
• Together with the 2nd Purser, maintain a good relationship with local authorities at the respective ports of call, to ensure cooperation with all officials whilst onboard.
• Process guest credit card payments for End of Voyage settlements; log all charges and post guest shipboard credits in MXP to ensure accurate accounting; reconcile onboard financials including POS checks, company accounts, MXP postings etc.; assist Shore Excursions with the posting of tours; assist all revenue outlets with guest queries regarding account issues.
• In conjunction with the Associate General Manager, manage the ship’s safe, tasks also include MXP cashbook entries, Daily Revenue Reports, End of Cruise Financial Reports, closing the cruise and Cash to Master orders.
• Conduct random cash float audits on the Explorers’ Team and Crew Purser.
• Prepare turnaround memos and hold turnaround meetings for the Head of Department involved.
• Assist at check-in on embarkation day and provide daily support to the Explorers’ Desk.
• Provide the necessary guidance/training and information to the Hotel Administration Team, in accordance with company standards and operational needs.
• Provide competent leadership to Heads of Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Managing performance, ensuring Maritime Labor Convention (MLC) compliance and onboard training, succession planning, crew communication and recognition.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary is paid via on-board Visa card, no tax deduction
• Five ( 5 ) paid vacation days for each month worked is included in the salary; this is accumulated and only paid at the end of the contract
• Health insurance is provided during the contract period ( not applicable to vacation )
• All crew have life insurance at $100,000 death in service benefit
• No charge for crew laundry facilities, including detergent dispensers
• Free Wi-fi on-board
• Medical and visa expenses will be reimbursed on the first payroll against original receipts
• The company covers flights and transfer to the vessel from and to your nearest international airport of your country of residence; hotel overnight is optional for long-distance travels
• Uniform is provided; including shoes and safety equipment, and maintained by our main laundry
• Two-crew only recreational areas ( indoor and outdoor )
• Access to the guest gym after 10 PM
Yêu cầu công việc
• A required minimum of 3 years’ experience in an onboard financial position
• Must have a financial background and exposure to financial analysis and budgeting.
• Strong administration skills are preferred, must also be proficient with PC based databases, spread sheets, and word processing systems.
• Previous experience in guest and crew administration is preferred.
• Fluent in English - must be able to address any kind of information in an adequate manner with excellent oral and written English communication skills – the ability to speak an additional language is an advantage.
• Must have experience in leading multi-cultural teams; flexible, stress resistant, committed team player; must demonstrate the ability to work independently.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Updated C.V. without employment gaps is needed; to note any unemployment
• References and appraisals for at least the last two ( 2 ) year performance evaluation
• Work employment certificate
• Company references
• All documents should be sent via email. We will contact you for further requirements of other documents needed after we receive these documents
• Incomplete application will not be considered
GCS Vietnam will process your documents to match the position you are applying for before submitting your application to VIKING.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 5th Floor, Dong Phuong Building, 4/B1 Lot 26BC, Le Hong Phong Str., Dong Khe Ward, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City, Viet Nam
Tên: CÔNG TY TNHH GCS VIỆT NAM Tên giao dịch: GCS VIETNAM CO., LTD. Mã số doanh nghiệp: 0201796769 Địa chỉ: Tầng 5, toà nhà Đông Phương, số 4/B1 lô 26BC đường Lê Hồng Phong, phường Đông Khê, quận Ngô Quyền, Tp. Hải Phòng Thành lập ngày 03/ 07/ 2017. Lĩnh vực hoạt động: tuyển dụng lao động làm việc trên tàu du lịch quốc tế.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Kim Thanh - Managing Director