[Melia Vinpearl Cam Ranh] Human Resources Supervisor
- Hạn nộp: 20/10/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Cam Lâm - Khánh Hòa
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Updates the recruitment status report including permanent and casual staff.
• Handles manning requests from department.
• Advertising - get the job descriptions and personnel specifications, prepare job advertisements and suggest how and where jobs will be advertised and prepare other recruitment material such as brochures, posters, notices.
• Corrects and timely places internal and external advertisements.
• Attracts and help to select the right and qualified candidates for position vacancies.
• Is responsible of the employee recruitment from receiving Personnel Requisition phase until hiring confirmation.
• Ensures the employee profile (hard and soft copy) is accurate, well filed and updated
• Makes sure the probation assessment, renewal labor contract are processed on time
• Supports resigned staff in any related task
• Follow HR policy when handling the promotion, transfer of the staff
• Takes responsible for any HR reports
• Regularly communicates with staff and maintains good relations
• Coordinates to update the discipline status of the employees
• Coaches, counsels and disciplines staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
• Makes sure all new employees have uniform, shoes, nametag and locker
And other tasks assigned by Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and Benefit package
- The 13th month salary
- Yearly Incentive bonus
- PIV Insurance healthcare
Yêu cầu công việc
Language: Good English skills
Experience: At least 1 year in a similar position
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Liên hệ nhân sự: 0972873409
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Đảo Hòn Tre, phường Vĩnh Nguyên, TP. Nha Trang, Tỉnh Khánh Hòa
“Melia Vinpearl” is a cooperation between Spain’s famous hotel group Meliá Hotels International and Vietnam’s leading resort and entertainment brand Vinpearl, aiming to become one of the leading hotel brands in Vietnam. "Melia Vinpearl" currently has a total of 12 hotels and resorts in operation of Vinpearl stretching from Hai Phong to Tay Ninh. The cooperation with Meliá Hotel Group is part of the strategic orientation of enhancing and internationalizing vinpearl brand in the field of hospitality and resort. The cooperation with Meliá Hotels International is part of Vinpearl’s strategy to advance and internationalize the brand in the hospitality field. This perfect combination will bring about the opportunities for domestic and foreign tourists to enjoy diverse experiences through Vinpearl’s signature local “all-in-one” complexes and world-class standard services by such an internationally prestigious hotel brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nhân Sự - Ban nhân sự vùng