Assistant BGA Studio Manager - Trợ Lý Quản Lý BGA Studio
- Hạn nộp: 12/01/2024
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Direct/Manage everyday activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues.
- Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect
- Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive - linking up individual members to create a sense of one team
- Ensure the spa facility is ready to receive guests every single time.
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on spa product usage, retail inventory, and labor costs.
- Monitor daily revenue status and drive tactical actions to ensure achievement of goals
- Contributes to monthly/ seasonal promotion creation and pricing decisions
- Patriciate in the preparation of the Spa Strategic plans, Budget’s meeting, and P&L Meeting.
- Ensure the spa journey is carried out for every guest and standards are observed in all aspects of the journey- reservation, arrival, treatment time, and departure.
- Maintain the highest level of discretion and privacy during any guest interaction.
- Develop creative ways to inspire and motivate team members to provide guests with a unique experience.
- Make time to interact with guests to solicit feedback and build relationships to understand how team members can increase guest satisfaction
- You are the forerunner of guest interaction. Ensure all guests are checked for satisfaction on the spa experience.
- You consistently exhibit brand ambassador qualities and practices including physical presentation and actions
- Work with the department head to develop initiates to reach standards and drive continuous improvement in the guest experiences
- Perform the Brand’s service behaviors in daily operation basic towards the guests
- Strive to deliver Luxury Experiences to guests, to achieve heartbeat target
- Develop and update department SOPs (Standard Operation Procedure). JD (Job Description) and Implement it to enhance the guest experience.
- Provide our guests with the highest possible standards of recreational and leisure activity service, coupled with vigilance, attention to safety, and comfort, while at all times endeavoring to maximize sales opportunities. Assist the daily operations of the Health Club, direct and supervise staff in their daily tasks, and ensure the facility is run in accordance with the objectives
- Ensure the fitness center is in a safe and clean condition at all times.
- Control inventory of guest supplies
- Maintaining in good order all recreational and sports equipment associated with the department’s activities, and recommending to the Spa Director the purchase of replacements whenever necessary, in accordance with approved product standards and expense budgets.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Appealing remuneration including service charge as revenue (100% salary and service charge during probation period)
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
- Relocation, repatriation allowance
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance: 2 million per 3 service months
- Accommodation, uniforms, transportation, and meals are provided
- International working environment
- Insurance as labor law
- Healthcare insurance for personnel for at least 6 service months and for the family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when Interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the company.
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving and organizational abilities
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge/ experience of spa therapy and wellness programs and proficient in the use of Office programs, Hotel and Spa operating systems
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Kindly send your CV to our email: Nộp hồ sơ
- Hotline: 0919 290 709 (People & Culture Department)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr. Trường (Brio) - Recruitment Officer