[Melia Vinpearl Phu Quoc] RECEPTIONIST SUPERVISOR
- Hạn nộp: 29/12/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
• Supervise front office operations during assigned shift including:
o Maintenance of guest information
o Maintenance of information about local events
o Supervise the use of the public address system
o Supervise group bookings
o Assisting with serious complaints
• Supervise cashiering activities during shift including:
o Cash handling and banking procedure
o Dealing with irregular payments
o Instructing staff in credit policies and facilities
o Instructing staff in cash security procedures
o Carry out debtor control
o Prepare reports
o Supervise the cashiering system
• In conjunction with the IT manager to ensure the hotel system is maintained in accordance with the standard operating procedures .
• To closely investigate any accounting discrepancies that may occur during the night audit function.
• To ensure that all refused business is recorded and reported to Front Desk Manager.
• Works with Manager and Human Resource Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is
productive. Duties include:
o Conduct on the job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures and maintains a record of progress for each staff member
o Provide input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions in line with company guidelines
o Ensure new staff attend Corporate Orientation within first month of hire
o Coach, counsel and discipline staff in breach of hotel policies and departmental procedures, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
• Works with superior in the preparation and management of the department’s budget and is aware of financial targets
• Recycles where-ever possible and enforces cost saving measures to staff
• Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
• Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
• Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
• Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
• Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Insurance: In addition to health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance according to the Labor Law, employees are entitled to participate in the health insurance package under the Group regime.
- 13th month salary, and holidays.
Yêu cầu công việc
LANGUAGES: Vietnamese - Excellent level, written & spoken
English - Good level, written & spoken
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Computer Skills
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IN CASE OF EXTERNAL SELECTION): 2 years in the hospitality industry in a similar position in a 5 star, deluxe hotel
WORK EXPERIENCE IN SOL MELIA (IN CASE OF INTERNAL PROMOTION): 1 year in the same position in hotels of similar category and services.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Send your CV via email to Nộp hồ sơ
- Contact: 0347645992 - Dinh (Mr.)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Đảo Hòn Tre, phường Vĩnh Nguyên, TP. Nha Trang, Tỉnh Khánh Hòa
“Melia Vinpearl” is a cooperation between Spain’s famous hotel group Meliá Hotels International and Vietnam’s leading resort and entertainment brand Vinpearl, aiming to become one of the leading hotel brands in Vietnam. "Melia Vinpearl" currently has a total of 12 hotels and resorts in operation of Vinpearl stretching from Hai Phong to Tay Ninh. The cooperation with Meliá Hotel Group is part of the strategic orientation of enhancing and internationalizing vinpearl brand in the field of hospitality and resort. The cooperation with Meliá Hotels International is part of Vinpearl’s strategy to advance and internationalize the brand in the hospitality field. This perfect combination will bring about the opportunities for domestic and foreign tourists to enjoy diverse experiences through Vinpearl’s signature local “all-in-one” complexes and world-class standard services by such an internationally prestigious hotel brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nhân Sự - Ban nhân sự vùng