Mô tả công việc
Mô tả chi tiết công việc:
- Oversees the preparation of kitchen equipment for use
- Manage the receiving and storage of kitchen goods
- Oversees the cleaning and storage of kitchen equipment
- Oversee the cleaning of the premises
- Oversee the removal of waste
- Oversee the handling of kitchen linen
- Maintains a hygienic kitchen
- Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level of the following:
+ Quality of support provided to other sections
+ Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
+ Guest satisfaction
- Establishes and maintains effective employee and inter-departmental working relationships
- Assists the Director of Food and Beverage and the Executive Chef in developing training plans, develops training material in accordance with ICHG guidelines and implements training plans for the Stewarding employees and other Food and Beverage employees.
- Conducts daily briefings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
- Handles administrative works and keeps up-dated files on the following Stewarding matters:
- Assists the Director of Food and Beverage and the Executive Chef in settings Stewarding goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary
- Health insurance for family
- Free transportation
Yêu cầu công việc
Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng chi tiết: * Required Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 2 years related experience including at least 1 year in supervisory capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ