Mô tả công việc
- Supervise front office operations during assigned shift
- Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Superior and Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and service charge.
- Bonus on holidays (New Year, Tet, Independence Day, ...)
- Social Security as per Labor Code.
- Duty meal and uniform provided.
- Annual Health Check.
- Team building and Colleague Events as per IHG's activities.
- Special Service Discount to all colleagues.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- 2 year experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communication skills are utilised a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
- Problem solving and organizational abilities
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your updated CV to email: Gửi email