Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Conduct and update a diagnostic of the market in order to acquire an overview and analyze the performance.
• Monitor the results of the hotels and identify divergences with the budgets and inform the operational employees.
• Apply the Revenue Management initiatives: overbook length of stay, contract management, and price and client mix management.
• Advise the operational employees in the preparation of the marketing plans and hotel budgets.
• Constantly communicate with and inform relevant HOD(s) of the market and the Hotel Managers of the business results.
• Managing the client portfolio allocated to you, according to criteria determined by your management and in line with ISO 9002 standards.
• Maintaining commercial relations, informing and advising customers on changes to products. Organizing, supervising and coordinating your team's work.
• Checking that all administrative procedures (invoicing cancellations...), related to other departments, are carried out within the deadlines to ensure optimal customer service.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
For interested candidate, kindly apply on Hoteljob.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Director of Wellness and Spa||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nurse (Y tá)||14/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Executive||10/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Executive Housekeeper||20/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|