Mô tả công việc
1. Basic Functions:
Be responsible for formulating, implementing, coordinating and monitoring the security, fire prevention and safety programme throughout the hotel to ensure the continuous protection of guests, employees and hotel assets.
2. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overall management of the security department and its functions.
• Coordinating implement and monitoring loss control procedures throughout the hotel.
• Training all security supervisors and officers.
• Conducting regular inspections throughout the hotel and report findings to the executive committee and relevant department heads.
• Liaising good relationship will local police and fire brigade.
• Establishing and maintaining goals and objectives for the security fire prevention and safety programme.
• Preparing report recommendations and surveys in a timely manner or security fire prevention and safety programmes for hotel use.
• Coordinating and monitoring the hotel’s key control procedures and systems.
• Implementing personal development programmes for members of the security department, coordinated through the training manager.
• Conducting generic training for departments; i.e. fire prevention, security awareness, safety
• awareness and safety committee.
• Investigating all incidents or complaints and report to the director of human resources and resident manager.
• Participating as an active member of the safety committees.
• Preparing efficient rosters.
• Undertaking security supervisor/officer if needed.
• Undertaking other duties/tasks as directed.
• Ensuring that safety programmes are observed, maintained and enforced.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Attractive salary and insurance package
Accommodation and other allowances are provided (based on job level)
Duty meal at hotel's staff cafeteria
Summer vacation and many team building activities
Annual health check
Multi-properties training & working opportunity
Discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people.
Career growth in a fast-pace and sustainable hospitality group in Vietnam
Other benefits according to hotel's policy
Yêu cầu công việc
Job Profile & Qualifications:
• 5-7 years experience in assistant chief security/ Chief Security position
• Basic English communication
• Computer literate and knowledge of computer system
• Knowledge of local/state law, rules & regulations of fire life safety, hotel & resort operation
• Experience in crisis management, training in safety and drill practices...
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your most update CV to: - Mr. Duong: Gửi email