Chef de Cuisine (Western Cusine)
- Hạn nộp: 20/11/2019
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 3 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
· Managing daily food preparation, production and implementation of menus which are designed to deliver innovative, safe food which meet market / guest needs and fall within budgeted guidelines.
· Works in conjunction with service teams to ensure quality product and service to guests
· Maintains Health and safety standards in the kitchen
Oversees the kitchen team in the absence of the Executive Chef.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Service charge
- Bonus on holiday + Tet
- 13th month salary
- 2 days off per week
- Uniform, laundry service, duty meal, parking lot will be provided by Hotel.
- Outing trip with company
- Interesting training courses provided by Hotel and Accor
- Other benefits as regulated by Labor Law
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 2 years at same level
- Good communicate in English and Vietnamese
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Full CV Email: Gửi email
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 76 -78 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
- (+84) 28 39 898 888
Conveniently located in the city centre, Hotel Des Arts Saigon is only 2 minutes away from the main tourist attractions, popular bars, local cafes, shopping centres and entertainment complexes. The chic, yet locally inspired 5-star hotel features 168 rooms and suites, stylish restaurants, a rooftop pool bar, spa, fitness centre, garden, terrace, 1 ballroom and 2 meeting rooms. Perfect for both business and leisure travellers.