Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes
using measuring systems.
- Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Set up
and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other
tools. Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks.
- Stock ice, glassware, and paper
supplies. Transport supplies to bar set-up area.
- Wash soiled glassware.
soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
and communicate replenishment needs. Process all payment methods.
- Count bank at
end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies,
drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers,
cabinets, and storage areas.
- Complete closing duties.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Get competitive salary & service charge
- Have 12 annual leave days for a working year
- Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
- To be entitled to the prescribed insurance, including health insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance
- Get 24/24 accident insurance during the term of the hotel contract
- Join an annual picnic
- Receive training and training for career development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good English communication
- Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
- Want to develop career path in Marriott International
- At least 1 year experience at the same position in 5 Stars international hotel
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly send your CV (Picture attached & Subject: Position-Candidate Name) to email: Gửi email / Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|