Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration,
Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty
to Marriott, including up-selling.
- Determine and give complimentaries to guests
as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets, gift
certificates). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Process requests for redeeming Marriott Rewards points. Process all reservation
requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail.
Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions,
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing
(e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing).
- Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Get competitive salary & service charge
- Have 12 annual leave days for a working year
- Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
- To be entitled to the prescribed insurance, including health insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance
- Get 24/24 accident insurance during the term of the hotel contract
- Join an annual picnic
- Receive training and training for career development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Be interested in hospitality industry
- Good English communication
- Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
- Want to develop career path in Marriott International
- At least one-year experience in 5-star hotel is a plus
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly send your CV (Picture attached & Subject: Position - Candidate Name) to email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|